WHILED FLOWERS

Boston, MA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

WWW.WHILEDFLOWERS.COM

Brittany is a born and raised New England romanticist, with a head in the books and a heart in the woods. She is constantly seeking visual inspiration to translate into everyday extra ordinary occasions. From wandering around the garden of a Danish grandmother as a girl, to running a greenhouse and flower shop, and working free lance for a wedding planner in Boston, her roots go deep and are ever expanding. She is especially interested in working with local vendors and sourcing from area farms where possible to create a beautifully tailored experience.

Available for consultation. // Email: WhiledFlower@gmail.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Jen F. Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful!!!

Brittany is an extremely talented florist! She was absolutely wonderful. She did an amazing job putting together the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding at Valley View Farm. We recieved multiple compliments on our flowers and how they fit perfectly. I can't thank Brittany enough for all the work she did! She is truly amazing!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 12/30/2017
    From the moment I contacted her, Brittany was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with! She was so accommodating with my budget and always ran things by me before any final decisions were made. For our wedding we decided to utilize elk antlers as my now husband is from Wyoming and it's where we are currently living, so we wanted to bring some of that culture and part of our lives into our wedding day. Brittany incorporated them FLAWLESSLY and everything looked so beautiful. We used votive candles, antlers sheds, greenery and some simple roses in our centerpieces and decor and I can't begin to describe to you how romantic and beautiful it all was. We got non-stop compliments the entire evening and requests to be able to bring home centerpieces. People are still talking about how beautiful the arrangements were and how well they complemented the venue. Brittany was truly wonderful to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for authentic, beautiful, one-of-kind floral arrangements! Thank you Brittany, you helped make our wedding the most dreamy day there ever was! <3
    Aly Married on 07/03/2016
    Whiled Flowers was a delight to work with for our wedding last summer. We were a bit untraditional and had our wedding outside in a meadow. It was very low-key and Americana with food trucks, s'mores over an open fire, no tent, no linens, and a barn floor dance floor in the middle of a field. Because the "venue" was so gorgeous, we had a hard time figuring our flowers. Enter Brittany and Whiled Flowers. She was exactly what we were looking for. Brittany helped bring my vision of assorted vintage glassware filled with a large assortment of wildflowers to life. Each table had ~4 vintage jars full of a handful of wildflowers (from local farms!) that Brittany collected throughout the year on her own. We even got to keep the glassware after the wedding and have dried lavender in the jars on every surface in our house still today.

She also helped me and my husband add a bit of our personalities to the bare wood tables. I am from Arizona and my husband is from Massachusetts so the day we got engaged we knew we wanted seashells and succulents both somehow involved in the wedding. Brittany had this great idea to sit loose succulents (no dirt) into the dozens of seashells that we had collected on the beach the day we got engaged. The succulents and shells were everywhere — on the corner of the bar, on the gift table, and scattered at the ceremony and reception anywhere there was an open space. I had never seen this done at a wedding before and was thrilled with how it turned out.

Brittany also delivered the vintage glassware and "centerpieces" as well as the bouquets and succulents to me while I was getting ready and worked with our day-of coordinator to set up the flowers and shells perfectly. And, believe it or not, all of this was also incredibly affordable! I would highly recommend Whiled Flowers for future weddings and events and have been telling all my New England friends that Brittany is the girl to call with your flower needs!

Boston
Location of (WHILED FLOWERS)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding