Moonstone & Moss

Newton, MA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Moonstone & Moss is a floral design studio working with couples to create inspired florals for their wedding day. Drawing inspiration from nature, each arrangement is thoughtfully crafted in a free-flowing garden style. They use seasonal, fresh flowers and source from local flower farms when possible.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

1 User photo

• Molly
    Molly Married on 04/27/2019

Just Beautiful

I know next to nothing about flowers, so it was amazing to put all my trust into Ari & Sarah. They took our color scheme and came up with the most beautiful and romantic arrangements. I was so sad they couldn't just sit in a vase in our living room forever. Ari & Sarah were super responsive and eager to answer any questions along the way. I'm so lucky to have their talents added to the best weekend of our lives (so far)!
    Jennifer Married on 05/29/2016
    Moonstone & Moss was the perfect florist for our May 2016 wedding. If you want your flowers to be thoughtful, special and designed with love then go with Moonstone & Moss. They were super communicative, wonderful to work with, and went above and beyond to deliver the most amazing wedding flowers. I had a certain vision for our wedding and they totally got it, everything was better than I ever could have imagined.
    Matt/Barbara Married on 08/08/2015
    I couldn't have asked for a better florist experience for our wedding! Being an artist myself, I had high expectations for what I wanted, but let me tell you, Sarah and Ariana are truly artists with flowers. When I first found their website through Offbeat Bride, I knew they were the right choice for me. We met in person a few months before so they could get an idea of our budget and ideas. They graciously agreed to purchase bulk baby's breath for my centerpiece ideas - which were minimal and I was DIYing our wedding decorations - and offered to arrange them at no extra charge. Every little detail was perfectly, artfully arranged, from the hand-cut silk and ribbons tying the flowers together, to the vintage mason jars they arrived in, and to the adorable florist aprons they wore to deliver and arrange the flowers in the morning. Truly, I felt it was worth every penny, and so much more special than I could have imagined.

Newton, MA, 02460
Location of (Moonstone & Moss)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding