Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Fleming Productions

Fleming Productions is a full service video production photography company, we realize shooting a wedding is not just about filming the wedding. It’s also about recreating your day for you every time you watch the video or view your photos. Anyone can shot your day, but not everyone can tell the story of your day in a way that brings you back to that special moment.

Thank you for considering Fleming Productions for your special day

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

5 Reviews for Fleming Productions

John · Married on 10/04/2014

Jordan and his team were amazing to work with! My expectations were high but it seems his were higher. The quality video and photos I received were amazing. Their turn-around-time is crazy fast! I had my wedding video in 7 days! I appreciate the attention to detail. Very easy to work with.

I highly recommend Fleming Productions and would use them again.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Liana · Married on 08/16/2014

I could not have been more pleased with Fleming Productions for our daughter's wedding. Jordan was professional, responsive, gracious. The quality of his work rivals all piers. He was sensitive to the needs of the event, capturing wonderful moments, while not taking away from those moments. He was "Johnny-on-the-spot" for the special times we wanted filmed as well. Our guests enjoyed him. He worked extremely well with our other wedding personnel (photographer, coordinator, DJ, venue).

Sent on 08/19/2014

Fleming Productions went above and beyond in capturing our day. He captured so many great, important shots from our wedding! I never had to worry about where he was and if he was getting the right shot, because he was always there. We went with the two man package and honestly I do not know how they kept up with everything. I am sure they were exhausted by the end. Although they were always around, they were so professional. They were never a distraction. I can't imagine not having had them there at our wedding. Aside from that day, he was so easy to get into contact with. If he missed my call, he called right back. It was such a pleasure to have Fleming Productions work for us!

Sent on 08/14/2014

• Kendra Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Jordan was a great to work with!! He was super professional, helpful, fun, and I would and will continue to recommend him to clients!! 5 Stars!!!

• Dreamy Elk Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Jordan is one of those people that you are instant friends with. Because he's such a genuine guy, you know your video will be made with sincerity & dedication. You won't regret your decision to hire him!

• Blue Media Works Photography Wedding Photographers

Outstanding Service, Beautiful Video and Quick Turn-Aournd - Fleming Productions is our preferred video vendor. These talented guys know how to tell a story via video. We highly suggest them - their portfolio is proof!

• Sugar Land, 77479 See on map
    Location of (Fleming Productions)