Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number

About Babsie Ly Photography

My name is Babsie! I'm a wedding photographer and graphic designer based in San Diego. I strive to capture love + life stories as it naturally unfolds and I design beautiful prints/albums (heirlooms). I'm a story teller, a creative enthusiast, and a friend. The best part about being a photographer, I get to meet amazing people and share their stories through images that will continue from generation to generation.

Follow Babsie Ly Photography on

darlington house wedding photography fixated conce
darlington house wedding photography fixated conce

8 Reviews for Babsie Ly Photography

Jay · Married on 01/07/2017

Babsie and Michael are phenomenal photographers!! They worked like ninjas on the proposal, engagement and our wedding day. All our photos turned out breath taking! Babsie was extremely helpful and organized during the proposal planning process giving me tons of ideas and even planning it out for me since I was coming from out of town. Once the wedding planning began, we knew we had to work with them again and got our engagement and wedding photos done by them too!! We're extremely happy with our decision to go with them! They already knew our story from the beginning with the proposal and we got more comfortable/camera-ready during the engagement session. By the time it was wedding day, it was smooth and the best time of our lives! Thank-you from the bottom of our hearts for all the amazing work you both have provided. Highly recommend! They’re attentive, creative, reliable, and super comfortable to work with!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Arlo · Married on 10/22/2016

Babsie, you are one talented woman. We received our wedding photos today and we are in tears of joy!! We are so so so HAPPY how it all turned out!! She really nailed it and listened to our story and how we envisioned our wedding day! Her guidance and recommendation for a smooth timeline was very much appreciated!! She made us feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire process and we love her style. She’s friendly, fun, bubbly and professional. We 100% recommend Babsie to everyone for wedding photos! Trust us, she’s worth it!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • User6820424 · 2+ years ago

My husband first contacted Babsie to capture our proposal. She worked with him to capture every moment of the surprise and then stayed with us a while after to take engagement pictures. Our pictures were AMAZING and we knew we had to work with her for our wedding. We recently got married and worked with her again and could not be happier. Our pictures are perfect and working with Babsie and her husband was so easy! I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Award

Babsie Ly Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, CA, 92011 See on map