Nearby Vendors to Consider

About FirstChoiceDJs

FirstChoice Entertainment

First Choice DJs and Entertainment was created in 1983, to provide people with a variety of music genre.  There are two important reasons why I started this business:

The first reason is that whenever, my family or friend’s hosted parties and a DJ would perform, we would request Latin/Spanish music to listen or dance too, and the DJ’s would only have two choices; La Bamba or Tequila as an option.

The second, but maybe the most important reason was honesty!  I can say to this day, that I have not had one party that I have not full filed my responsibilities. There are vendors out there that take advantage of clients and swap DJs depending on the price that other clients pay.  In fact, I had a personal negative experience on my wedding with a vendor, a photographer in my case.  From that day onward, I promised myself to always keep my word and always fulfill my clients wishes to make there special day unforgettable.

Two of many powerful factors that have kept me in business, and have extended my clientele by word of mouth; this is the only form of advertisement that I have ever needed.  I will work with you to create a customized itinerary/time-line of what events you would like to happen and it what order.  I then can manage the reception, remove those details, stress, and place them on me to ensure your desires come true.

Wow! Over 28 years doing something, I love and being able to share, it with so many people has brought a special fulfillment in my life!

Sincerely,

Marcel Gonzalez (Owner and DJ)

First Choice DJ and Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Marcel is nothing short of amazing! We saw him at my cousins wedding and knew we had to have him! He helped us with our scheduling and made great suggestions! This made planning much easier and he even worked with our coordinator to help the flow of the wedding. Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved the energy of the night and loved Marcel's MC skills, he really gets the crowd going and makes the transition from the beginning to the end smooth. If you want a DJ that will help your personal style stand out in your wedding, look no further. We 100% happy with the results of our day and would do it all over again.

Profile Picture Ana , 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

Marcel is great to work with. Within the first two minutes of meeting him we felt like we had been friends for years.

Profile Picture natalie, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best DJ ever, our event turned out to be one of the best events ever . Our staff has not stopped commenting about how great the DJ was. Marcel and Luis are very professional . They inspire guests.

Profile Picture Lourdes, 12/11/15, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1309368743194 qcsdjsetup

Free Lighting and No charge for drive time or setup

Redeem In-Store
No package deals offered here. We give you the whole show because my business is from returning clients and word of mouth. 25 Years of experience doing things the right way. One client at a time.
#WW25a866166816459f

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Marcel has been a great. He is passionate about what he does and cares about the clients. All the events worked with him have gone smooth and the couple have been happy with the results. I would recommend him to anyone...and I do!

Marcel has been in this industry for many years. I've worked with Marcel and have never had any problems; quite the contrary. Couples have always been pleased with the music entertainment and flow of the event. I'd recommend First Choice DJ's to any couple for their wedding day.

13955 Porto Rico Dr., Avacado Hts, CA 91746   See On Map