First Step Ministries

Schaumburg, IL View map

My name is Pastor Brandyn Simmons and I am a non-denominational minister specializing in making weddings right for you! I have two simple principles: 1. It is YOUR wedding and will be done YOUR way. 2. Although I know that the wedding planning process is exciting, I know that it is also stressful. Therefore, I use my experience of over 800 weddings to take away the stress and let you sit back and enjoy your ceremony while I do all the work! I also don’t make you stress about the cost as I am the most cost justifiable in Chicagoland. Give me a shout and let’s see how we can make your wedding great together!

Pastor B

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Kristy Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not be happier with how Pastor B officiated our wedding! If you want professional and eloquent, this is your man. He met with us several months before the wedding to go over how things would proceed on the big day and ensured us that it would be classy, short, and sweet. He absolutely delivered on that promise. The ceremony was just beautiful. We received many comments during the reception about how wonderfully he officiated and how perfectly he encapsulated us as a couple, having only met with us once before. I would recommend him for any wedding. Thank you Pastor B!!!
  • User1015725 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Such a pleasure to work with! From filling i for last minute changes (when my coordinator was a no show at the rehearsal), to wrangling in ethnic traditions, Brandyn was absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend working with him.
    Kristen Married on 09/01/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brandyn was so easy to work with and communicated quickly and effectively through email. He was flexible with meeting time and answered all of our questions. He was so easy to talk to and all of our guests commented on what a beautiful ceremony he delivered! He is definitely worth looking into!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

First Step Ministries 1
Offer
Mention the 10 year anniversary special and Wedding Wire and I'll give you $50 off of your ceremony!

Schaumburg, 60173
8155193256
Location of (First Step Ministries)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding