First Look Events

Denver, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About First Look Events

First Look Events is a boutique wedding planning firm in Denver, Colorado, whose passion lies in the careful, artful execution of your event. They want to make sure that their plans and decisions reflect your story as a couple. Their combination of industry planning experience and distinct design style ensures that, no matter the theme or vibe of your wedding, they’ll be able to pull it off.

First Look Events is able to provide planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They can do anything from day-of coordination to partial planning to full planning for weddings that are civil, cultural, destination, elopements, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

24 Reviews for First Look Events

First Look Events 1
First Look Events 2

Charity · Married on 09/02/2018

I wish I could give Brynn 10 stars because she deserves it! Brynn and her team are truly unbelievable! My husband and I wanted to get married in Denver but we live in Omaha, Nebraska. We interviewed at least 5 wedding planners and knew immediately that Brynn had the energy and the drive we were looking for in a wedding planner. From that moment forward, we had zero wedding-related stress. Brynn handled EVERYTHING professionally and efficiently. Brynn was an absolute doll to work with - she made the wedding planning process easy, fun and stress free. If there were any issues or snafus at our wedding, neither of us are aware any. Brynn designed the wedding of our dreams. I thought I was living in a fairytale the entire day. We could never thank Brynn enough for curating the perfect wedding day - the best day of our lives. Everyone should choose Brynn as a wedding planner if they want a beautiful wedding and a stress free process!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cara · Married on 08/04/2018

A couple's relationship with their wedding planner has got to be one of the most intimate, silly, creative, and intense relationships out there (aside from the one with your partner of course). And my goodness, am I THANKFUL to have had that relationship with Brynn. It's been two months since our wedding and the number of guests who have reached out to us to say that it was the most memorable, amazingly personal, and fun wedding they'd ever been to has been absolutely incredible. My fiance and I had set out to plan a fabulous Colorado wedding while living in Chicago...all while quickly realizing typical couples swipe up dates well over a year in advance. We were in a bit of bind attempting to plan remotely with a shorter timeline and sky high dreams of making it a wedding everyone would adore. We were lucky enough to have attended one of Brynn's incredible weddings as guests, so I reached out one night on a whim, very late, in the midst of feeling frustrated about our failed attempts at landing the perfect venue. Within minutes, we were a team and that was that. Brynn, with her endearing personality, fierce advocacy, and side of wit, took our goals/vision seriously and elevated them in every possible way. I bugged this gal at all hours with the goofiest thoughts and questions, and she was always excited about it. She was my girl and I trusted her whole-heartedly. We often chatted at 7am because it was the best time for me and at 6pm because it was the best time for my fiance. She facilitated snagging an incredible band, floral perfection, and the creation of one of the most creative escort card walls that ever existed. That entire weekend, every detail felt like Matt and I. Her day-of presence was exactly what you need that day..she was everywhere, maintaining the calm, but behind the scenes getting stuff done! She nailed it. I couldn't be more thrilled about our Aspen wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Justin · Married on 07/28/2018

We cannot speak highly enough for the job Brynn did for us. The wedding planning itself was seamless, and Brynn did a great job corralling my wife and I when we needed to get things done, but was also flexible to our needs throughout. Where Brynn shined, though, was our actual wedding night. No superlative could describe how great she was!

Here are a few things you could expect from Brynn –
    1. Experience – Brynn has planned countless weddings, and she was able to answer any odd question my wife & I threw her way

2. Relationship with great vendors… and the ability to manage them – Brynn was able to give us multiple vendors to choose from across bands, caterers, photographers, videographers, etc. Once the vendors were hired, Brynn was 100% on our side the entire time. She was extremely blunt with vendors when they needed to do better to win our business.

3. Budgeting, templates, and documentation – Brynn set up a budget for us early on and engaged well over google drives.

4. Flexibility – We realized midway through that we needed help with the welcome dinner, and Brynn quickly amended our contract to help us there as well (for a reasonable cost).

5. (MOST IMPORTANTLY) FLAWLESS execution of our wedding day – If I can say anything for Brynn, she is an absolute bulldog about details and ensuring a great experience on your wedding day. She kept everything moving (and even ahead of schedule in some cases!), she kept a close eye on vendors to make sure they were delivering, and she handled every situation that would have bothered my wife & I. There was a particular issue that arose (vendor’s fault) that would have ruined our nights, but Brynn managed it and made sure we didn’t hear about it until the day after. I cannot thank her enough for that

Sent on 08/05/2018

First Look Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with for the past year. It means the world to us that you took the time to write such a thoughtful review!

First Look Events FAQ