PO Box 10463, Cedar Rapids, IA 52410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Deals 1

About First Kiss Video

My assistant and I come out with two professional HD videocameras to capture you at your best. We make you feel comfortable when talking about how you met each other and what you love about your soul mate. We film everything from getting into the wedding dress, straightening ties and tying shoes, to the first glimpse of bride to groom through to the limo whisking you off to the first dance. We involve your wedding party by having them share short memories of you as individuals. These short memories are approximately 1 to 2 minutes long. Grandparents and parents share the secrets to a successful marriage and wish you their best. We edit the wedding video with transitions and music of your choice. The highlight reel is about 7-10 minutes of the best parts of the day and the full length video captures the entire wedding ceremony with live audio. Giving you a beautiful keepsake you'd be proud to show your family.

Follow First Kiss Video on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for First Kiss Video

Kelsey · Married on 10/10/2015

I was more than pleased with First Kiss Video. The day was such a blur and it went by so quickly. I am so thankful I have my wedding video to remember our special day. Meghan was wonderful to work with. First Kiss Video captured moments I didn't even see happening. Thank you, First Kiss Video, for providing me with a video I will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Amy · Married on 11/23/2014

Meghan is a true professional. She went above and beyond to help make our day and our video perfect. Her prices are great and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

Meghan was very nice to work with and her quality was great! I'm so glad I got my entire wedding and reception on video. It's definatley worth every penny. She captures things you just cant get on a still photograph.

Sent on 07/02/2014

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• First Kiss Video 1
    $100 off by booking 6 months in advance!!!
    When you book in advance of your wedding date by 6 months, we'll give you a discount of $100!

• PO Box 10463 Cedar Rapids, 52410 See on map