18 Main Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Fiori Bridal

For twenty five, Fiori Bridal Boutique, located in the heart of Essex Junction, Vermont, has provided brides with an unmatched shopping experience that is fun, effortless, and memorable–all in a peaceful and romantic setting, unlike any other bridal boutique in the state. We have curated a unique collection of stunning wedding gowns and accessories to fit every bride's dream. Each of our professional consultants is dedicated to treating our brides with the utmost care and attention in a low-stress environment. Shopping for a wedding gown is a once-in-a-lifetime event. At Fiori, we strive to make sure every bride walks down the aisle with the dress of her dreams and a memory she'll cherish forever. Please schedule a personalized, one-on-one appointment, with us and experience Fiori for yourself.

"It's more than a boutique, it's an experience."

first room panorama 51 3674 1565203596

Fiori Bridal 5
Fiori Bridal 6

Abbi · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

My family and I had an amazing time shopping at Fiori! I had been to one other bridal boutique in Burlington the month before where I didn’t have the greatest experience and I was really worried coming into my appointment at Fiori that it was going to be the same. It could not have been more opposite! The people at Fiori we’re extremely welcoming even though we were running a bit late getting to our appointment. They gave us time to browse their selection on our own and pick out the dresses we liked which we didn’t get at the other store. Karsyn was my consultant and she did a great job making me feel comfortable and guiding me through the dress selection process. Even when I thought I had found the right dress but I wasn’t 100% sure they were so kind and offered to hold the dress for me and let me come back for another appointment to try it on again. My family and I left there feeling wonderful about our experience. I can’t say enough good things about them they’re absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Fiori Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review, Abbi. It is truly our goal for every bride to have a wonderful experience at Fiori ~ this is such a special time in your life. Warmly,
    Geri
  • Lea

Lea Gipson · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful & affordable!

Fiori is hands down the BEST bridal boutique in the entire state of Vermont (and, I would argue New England). They have the most beautiful selection of dresses, that is not overwhelming when you walk into the store. Located on the most quintessential street in beautiful Essex, Vermont, Fiori had exactly what I was looking for in a dress and an experience. Parking was a breeze, there were a lot of great restaurants around the area (for that essential mimosa before you try on the dress, cause wow I was nervous!) And, the moment you walk in, you're greeted by the most lovely people. My consultant Hailey (I hope that's how you spell it!), was so much fun to work with, and it only took a few minutes for her to understand what I wanted, and boy did she deliver! I really appreciated her feedback, and how she made the whole process so much fun, rather than stressful and overwhelming. All in all, the day was one of my favorite in this whirlwind of a process. And, I am so happy that I chose Fiori. Their dress selection is BEAUTIFUL and AFFORDABLE! And, their customer service is a dream. Thank you so much for making today so great! I can't wait to see my dress in a few months!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Fiori Bridal's reply:

Lea ~ thank you for this wonderful review. You were such a fun bride and your party was so much fun. I know that Haylee really enjoyed working with you too. Your experience is what we love about our job ~ the great brides that come to Fiori.

Angela Monark · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding Gowns

I went to Fiori and found the perfect Essense of Australia wedding dress for me (D1999). The associate Karsyn was very nice and helpful in finding me the dress of my dreams. All of the staff were very polite, communicated well on the timeline of things. I had a less pleasant experience at a previous store, so I will definitely recommend Fiori to all my friends from here on out!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Fiori Bridal 7

Fiori Bridal's reply:

Angela ~ your Essense dress was perfect. Thank you for your kind review and telling others about us. Warmly, Geri

Fiori Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Letterally Speaking
    Letterally Speaking Wedding Rentals

Fiori bridal provides truly personal service in a supportive and non-pushy environment. Geri and her team truly want you to have the dress of your dreams that work with your budget and style.

• Ever After Photography
    Ever After Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always so happy when I know a bride has purchased her gown from Fiori. Not only does that mean it will be gorgeous and well cared-for, but I also know she's received the most wonderful treatment from Geri and Erin. I just love these ladies and their store!

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

It's always amazing to work with Geri and the team at Fiori Bridal. The gowns are all gorgeous, and the service, spectacular.

• 18 Main Street Essex Junction, VT, 05452 See on map