18 Main Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Fiori Bridal

For twenty five, Fiori Bridal Boutique, located in the heart of Essex Junction, Vermont, has provided brides with an unmatched shopping experience that is fun, effortless, and memorable–all in a peaceful and romantic setting, unlike any other bridal boutique in the state. We have curated a unique collection of stunning wedding gowns and accessories to fit every bride's dream. Each of our professional consultants is dedicated to treating our brides with the utmost care and attention in a low-stress environment. Shopping for a wedding gown is a once-in-a-lifetime event. At Fiori, we strive to make sure every bride walks down the aisle with the dress of her dreams and a memory she'll cherish forever. Please schedule a personalized, one-on-one appointment, with us and experience Fiori for yourself.

"It's more than a boutique, it's an experience."

• Everthine Bride
  • Laura's Bridal
  • Exquisite Bridal & Formal-Wear
first room panorama 51 3674 1565203596
first room panorama 51 3674 1565203596

62 Reviews for Fiori Bridal

• Charlotte

Charlotte Haab · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Don't bother shopping anywhere else!

I can't say enough about this place. I went in for my first consultation to figure out what shape/kind of dress I liked. I worked with Anna, who with just a few details about my wedding vision was able to pick me out a variety of nearly perfect gowns. From there I narrowed it down to two. Anna advised that I sleep on it and come back in a few weeks. So nice that they don't pressure you into buying! I went back a few weeks later, this time working with Geri who was SO warm and accommodating. I tried on my previous choices plus a few new ones she suggested, and ended up finding a new favorite -- after purchasing I started to have MAJOR post-purchase anxiety. When I called back to cancel my order, Geri calmly let me know that this happens all the time, and advised me to come back in to try one more time. She was able to take me THAT DAY. When I came back in her and her mom helped me pick my dress, and made me feel so reassured that it was the right one. I feel so happy and excited to wear it this September. On top of their amazing service, they are super professional. My dad was with me for one appointment, and he can be difficult/was trying to haggle, and they handled him like a pro! I will also say for larger ladies out there, there was ZERO talk of losing weight, or anything about my body. They simply helped me find the best gown for ME. They also have a huge selection in a very reasonable price range. Lastly, their shop is ultra cute! My bridesmaids and I popped champagne and had a cute photo shoot at the end -- totally Instagram worthy. It was just like say yes to the dress. Anyway...LOVE this place. SHOP HERE.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Fiori Bridal's reply:

Charlotte ~ you words make my heart happy. You have been a delight to work with and your dad was great. We love it when dad's come, they add another layer to the appointment. It was sad for me to think that there they may be shops out there who would comment on a bride's weight or body. This should be such a happy time of your life, preparing for the next chapter. Thank you again for your wonderful review.
  • Kelly

Kelly Todd · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Anna was fantastic!

My consultant, Anna, was absolutely wonderful! I went into the appointment only planning to try dresses on but not make any decisions yet. She put me in the most gorgeous dresses and I ended up finding the one and purchasing it that day.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Abbi · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

My family and I had an amazing time shopping at Fiori! I had been to one other bridal boutique in Burlington the month before where I didn’t have the greatest experience and I was really worried coming into my appointment at Fiori that it was going to be the same. It could not have been more opposite! The people at Fiori we’re extremely welcoming even though we were running a bit late getting to our appointment. They gave us time to browse their selection on our own and pick out the dresses we liked which we didn’t get at the other store. Karsyn was my consultant and she did a great job making me feel comfortable and guiding me through the dress selection process. Even when I thought I had found the right dress but I wasn’t 100% sure they were so kind and offered to hold the dress for me and let me come back for another appointment to try it on again. My family and I left there feeling wonderful about our experience. I can’t say enough good things about them they’re absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Fiori Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review, Abbi. It is truly our goal for every bride to have a wonderful experience at Fiori ~ this is such a special time in your life. Warmly,
    Geri

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fiori Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Letterally Speaking Wedding Rentals

Fiori bridal provides truly personal service in a supportive and non-pushy environment. Geri and her team truly want you to have the dress of your dreams that work with your budget and style.

• Ever After Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always so happy when I know a bride has purchased her gown from Fiori. Not only does that mean it will be gorgeous and well cared-for, but I also know she's received the most wonderful treatment from Geri and Erin. I just love these ladies and their store!

• The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

It's always amazing to work with Geri and the team at Fiori Bridal. The gowns are all gorgeous, and the service, spectacular.

• 18 Main Street Essex Junction, VT, 05452 See on map
    Location of (Fiori Bridal)