Fiore Press

Lake Bluff, IL View map

offering custom letterpress wedding invitations and social stationery

---about---

Fiore Press is a boutique letterpress and design studio located just outside Chicago, Illinois. We specialize in custom letterpress invitations + announcements for all of life's important celebrations as well as social stationery and business correspondence. All of our work is designed and printed in house, hand-crafted and tailored to your event. We mix all ink by hand and pull each print on one of our two vintage printing presses. Using super luxurious cotton paper, the result is a beautifully crisp impression with an amazing tactile quality. Check out the photos here for examples of this amazing and beautiful printing technique. For more photos + details of the process, check out our Instagram page at www.instagram.com/fiorepress.

Ready to create something beautiful for your event? Contact us now and let's get started!

---letterpress---
letterpress printing is the process by which a raised surface {image or type} is inked. as the paper passes through the cylinder of the press, the pressure of the paper against the raised surface creates a crisp impression into the paper, resulting in a three-dimensional image just waiting for you to run your fingers over it....

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

Maya Married on 05/31/2019

LOVED Everything about our invitations!!!

Carmela has been so wonderful to work with. Not only have I used her for wedding invitations, but she has also done calligraphy work for name cards and boards. She is very responsive and timely. She's accommodating and creative in her designs. The pricing was right in line with other companies I have looked at, but Carmela was so great to work with, that's why I went with her in the end.
    I highly recommend using Carmela @ Fiore Press for your invitations, name card and anything else you want to look elegant and beautiful.
    Margaret S. Married on 05/30/2019

Happy customer

I had the best experience! They were very professional, made no mistakes, everything was done quickly and they were reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any event!
    Jennifer E. Married on 01/26/2019

Just an amazing person to work with all around!

I have worked with Carmela on a few projects, and I have to say that each and every time she amazes me! Her attention to detail is impeccable. I feel like every piece is so unique. Her letterpress wedding invitations are so luxurious and they really make a statement!

Her calligraphy is beautiful! I've had the pleasure of seeing it on chalkboards, envelopes, and menu cards and each one was just perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

37 sherwood terrace, suite 123 Lake Bluff, IL, 60044
Location of (Fiore Press)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding