Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fiore Films

Powerful... Cinematic... Style...
With A Touch Of Edge...

Step outside the box and experience your wedding day through the art of motion picture.
With our sincere passion, we take a fresh cinematic approach to tell your story and create your unique wedding day film full of timeless emotion and style.

10 Reviews for Fiore Films

Allie · Married on 08/13/2016

Wow! Working with Sharrone at Fiore Films was such a great experience. Prior to our wedding went set up a few skype meetings so that we could further get to know each other. It was great because we were able to sit in our own home on our couch, be relaxed and just chat. It was great to feel relaxed on our wedding day because we seemed so close already.

We just got back our trailer and it is AMAZING!! It seemed like a real movie trailer. The music and the tone of it was so unbelievable. The first time I opened it I cried (and the second, third forth and so on :)). It is something we will always have forever and I can continue to watch it over and over again. 5 out of 5!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Fiore is the best videographer out there! They make movies instead of films! So thrilled we hired them! so professional, kind and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Mireille · Married on 09/30/2012

Wow. That is all I have to say. I have been following Fiore Films since before I was engaged and I was captured by the quality and emotion in their work. I was so excited that we were able to stretch our videography budget to afford Fiore because I could not imagine my wedding without them!

Sharrone was a pleasure to work with - she is adorable and so loving and friendly. She understood us and our wedding from the start. When I met her on the day of the wedding, it was like we had known each other for years. Our wedding video teaser made people cry and laugh! We cannot wait to see the full video!

We had three videographers at our wedding and we have to give a great big thank you and recommendation to Giuseppe!! He was so passionate and so great with us! We loved his style and were happy to have him there as a part of our day! We kissed and hugged him goodbye like a family member!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Award

• Laura Bruen, Photographer
    Laura Bruen, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Truly creative. Beautiful work!

• Endless Wave Studios
    Endless Wave Studios Wedding Photographers

A superb Compliment for your wedding. Sharrone is one of the best filmmakers in the business. She has a vision and she achieves that vision with every film. A very artistic person, she offers a different look into the wedding. Sharrone is a friend, a great artist, and she cares about her couples very much. Fiore Films is a great choice!

• Melissa D'Aloia & Co.
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I always LOVE working with Fiore Films, not only is their work amazing but you are guaranteed a good time!!! Don't miss out!! She is worth every single penny!! Love them & can't wait to work with Fiore Films again soon

• Howell, 07731 See on map