Fior Fine Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

Fíor Fine Photo is a wedding business based in Fair Oaks, California, serving couples throughout Northern and Central California. Allie is a dedicated photographer who is determined to capture each couple’s authentic emotion and natural personalities. She believes in preserving the flow of events to create a visual narrative of the newlyweds’ once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Fíor Fine Photo offers personalized wedding and elopement photography collections. She understands that each wedding is as unique as the couple getting married and is happy to accommodate special requests. Allie captures a blend of traditional portraits and candid moments to ensure newlyweds receive a comprehensive collection of photos so they can relive their memories. Some of the services included in her wedding packages include coverage by a second photographer, an engagement session, a digital gallery, and printed items.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer EVER!

One of the best decisions I made ( and one of the first) about our wedding was hiring Allison with Fior Fine Photo! I found her on Instagram, got in contact with her and immediately hit it off! She was the first vendor I hired, I didn’t even have a venue yet! She was our photographer for not only our wedding but also our engagement photos and also my secret bridal boudoir! She is absolutely amazing and her photos are breath taking. I am so happy I trusted her to capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding, she even got all the little details which I love. Thanks so much Allison!
    Kira Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Allie - the photographer that captures your vision!

Allie was very prompt with responding to my inquiry for an engagement shoot and was very clear with the meeting time and location details. This was important because we were meeting out of town in a location I wasn’t familiar with.

Prior to our engagement shoot Allie and I talked on the phone and she had asked if I had anything in particular that I wanted to see in the photos. She wanted to make sure if I had a certain vision she would help make it a reality.

My fiancé and I showed up to the location and she was already waiting for us at the parking lot. We reviewed again what we were hoping to see from the photos and off we went. It was my first photo shoot with a professional photographer and she had a way of making us feel comfortable even though we were both nervous.

Our shoot allowed for 2 outfit changes. We did our first shoot in casual clothes which helped us loosen up and have fun. I had asked Allie for suggestions prior to the shoot as I was anxious on what to wear. She had recommended that I pick something comfortable to wear at first so I wouldn’t have to worry about my clothes on top of posing for photos. By the time we changed into “formal wear” I was a lot more relaxed.

She had several suggestions on how to pose for photos without them looking too staged. Allie also had a way of finding different backdrops and utilizing the way the light was shining through the trees & the clouds to create the most breathtaking photos.

I was told I would receive the photos in 2 to 3 weeks. She emailed me a link to our gallery right at the 2 week mark! I’m still in awe of how well the photos turned out. They are absolutely stunning and I show them off to anybody willing to look at them.

Allie has been wonderful to work with and I can’t wait for her to capture future moments in our life.

Fior Fine Photo's reply:

Kira, you and John are special together and capturing those moments for you was just as fun for me as it was for you! Gorgeous couple on a beautiful beach, what more can you ask for?
  • illustration stars

Team

Allison Davidson
Allison Davidson
Owner/Creative Director

I'm a Photographer, seeking out beatiful moments to share with the world.

My little family of four live in a small town of Fair Oaks, a Suburb of Sacramento, CA. After doing a bit of traveling around the world, my husband and I fell in love here and decided to raise our family here. My two daughters are wide eyed and enthusiastic for life - they serve as a constant reminder of how beautiful life can be.

I first picked up a camera to capture the fleeting details of my daughter's youth - the way my baby’s tongue pokes out with her toothless smile, the look of determination in my older daughter’s eyes when she is focused on drawing her silly pictures. I have found that these little details can fade as the years pass, but they also add to the endless reasons you cherish your loved ones.

From there I took classes, practiced, explored, and created. Before I knew it I was holding photography sessions for my friend's families...or anyone who would let me take their portraits. As my hobby transcended into a career, I fell in love all over again with wedding photography. Having the opportunity to interact with two lovers - to witness their infatuation and devotion for one another - you just can't fake that kind of emotion.

I've now been a wedding photographer for 2 years and continue to strive to capture the emotions that exude from the couples on the other side of the lens. My goal is to capture everything - from the delicate details of your dress to the anticipation on your partner's face as you walk down the aisle. Your photos will retell your story over and over for years to come so that you may never forget the love that brought you to this moment.

I've captured weddings, micro weddings/elopements, engagements, adventure elopements - I can't wait to be there for yours!

Check out this video to learn a little bit about why I love to photograph weddings: https://youtu.be/0pNDipHmkRA

Andrew Davidson
Andrew Davidson
Business Manager/2nd Photographer

I'm Andrew! I wear many hats - Dad, Husband, Business Manager, IT, Website Design, Outreach, and for weddings I'm your 2nd Photographer!

Allie is the creative engine that drives Allie Dee Photography. Her eye for split-second moments is impecable, and she never fails to preserve those moments so they my live forever in your wedding album.

My photography style differs a bit from Allie's - her's can only be described as "Timeless". I love to get creative with angles, leading lines, and unique persectives. Together, Allie and I provide a wholistic viewpoint to tell your complete love story.

Outside of Photography, I love to travel, listen to thought provoking podcasts, running, hiking, and the occasional scotch.

One unique opportunity that wedding photography provides us is the chance to get out in the world and meet new people, learn about their connections with their loved ones, about their cultures, and what brings them together. Weddings and photography sessions are also a bit like date night to us - we are just as excited to be there as you are!

Love Genre Films

Sacramento CA Fair Oaks, CA, 95628
9167198095
916-837-8335

10AM - 10PM
Location of (Fior Fine Photo)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding