25 Thompson Street STE 3R, Winchester, MA 01890 Map · Phone number

3piececp
Redbouquet2

18 Reviews for Fino Fresh Floral Design

Carey · Married on 10/15/2011

We had the pleasure of sitting down with Janet to choose flowers for our wedding and she made the process so easy. We went in with scattered ideas and pictures pulled out of magazines and she helped us tie it all together beautifully....even adding really cool and new ideas to what we had started with. She also stayed within our price point and did not push us to add more flowers or more expensive options. That was incredibly important to us! Our flowers turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier! And on top of that, Janet and Carolyn were both so prompt with email replies, patient with all of my questions/concerns, and just such lovely people to have had the pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Regina · Married on 05/14/2011

Caroyn & Janet were amazing...from the moment I met with them in their boutique I knew I would love their work. I explained my vision and never provided too much specifics because I did not them - and they just got it. I never saw any mock-ups at all. When we walked through the doors of the Langham Hotel Ballroom, they had transformed the large impersonal space to a romantic, intimate ceremony room. Their vision is so creative and their flowers were beautiful, from the large Ceremony pieces to the various heights of the centerpieces to the bouquets. My flowers were all amazing, I received never ending compliments and I guess the biggest one of all was when at the end of the night, they all disappeared! Fino was great to work with and the quality of work was superb. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Amy · Married on 04/30/2011

Fino did such an amazing job providing all floral arrangements for my April 2011 wedding. From my first meeting with Janet to the final meeting just before our wedding day I knew everything was going to look amazing. Janet completely understood what I wanted for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces! My bouquet was INCREDIBLE and got tons of compliments from complete strangers (we were married in the Boston Public Garden). My bouquet included the most vibrant oranges, and gorgeous succulents. The boutonnieres and table centerpieces were exactly what I had been imagining and hoping they would be! Fino really got everything perfect for us, and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 05/31/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fino Fresh Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Fino Fresh Floral Design to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Kimberly Meserve Photography
    Kimberly Meserve Photography Wedding Photographers

Carolyn and Janet do the most amazing work! Their work is extremely creative and original. They are professional and easy to work with! I have been such a fan of their work I used them for my own wedding!

• The Tangled Web
    The Tangled Web Wedding Florists

I regularly refer clients to the ladies at Fino Fresh, they are wonderful to work with and their designs are beautiful!

• 25 Thompson Street, STE 3R Winchester, 01890 See on map
    7817180029 (Other Phone Number)
    10am-5pm WED- FRI 10am-3pm SAT