Finley Chapel and Event Center

• The Little Chapel in-the-Woods
  • Belltower Chapel & Garden

7 Reviews for Finley Chapel and Event Center

Peggy · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter's wedding was last thursday. It was totally AMAZING. Barbara out did herself on the decorations. All the tables and centerpieces were exactly as we wanted and she went above and beyond decorating outside for our inside wedding. Finley Chapel and Events was the perfect choice. Totally accomodating and making perfect suggestions. Barbara has a real knack for this and a big heart. I had a lot of stuff not go quite as planned before hand with other things but the venue was more than perfect and zero stress from the start. They provide everything except the food and have choices of linens, centerpieces and decorations included in one price so you know exactly what to expect on expenses. Definitely a place to recommend and return to. The bride and groom were having such a great time I had to make them get ready for their departure. Can't imagine having their wedding anywhere else. Can't wait to get the pictures back.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Molly · Married on 12/30/2016

I drove past Finley chapel everyday on the way to work and when I got engaged, my (now) husband and I visited so many different venues, hoping to find something beautiful yet affordable for our small wedding on a budget. From the moment we walked into that lovely chapel and took in the venue's timeless elegance and minimalistic beauty, we were sold. The value you get at Finley is unmatched, in my opinion. If you're planning a small 50-150 people wedding and you're looking for a venue that doesn't need much in the way of decor, this place will be perfect. It is charming, well kept and full of personality. You can do chapel only, reception only, chapel and reception together, and there are separate (way reasonable) packages to add on crystal and overlays/centerpieces. My husband and I added on the centerpieces and overlays to our package and it was a life saver. And talk about customer satisfaction. I cannot imagine having a smoother experience with payment plans, attention to detail, and day of stress handling than we did with Rebecca and Barbara, who run the facility. Rebecca was there to help every step of the process with recommendations (she connected me with our officiant), ideas, and that down-to-the-wire stress every bride is familiar with. Our day was perfect, everything we wanted it to be and I am so glad we got to have our wedding and reception at Finley. 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Theresa · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were recently married here and we cannot begin to say enough about how fabulous this place is! Barbara and Rebecca were awesome and more than helpful! They went above and beyond anytime we had questions or wanted to stop to check things out for decoration. The chapel is stunning with the wood floors and wood pews. The reception area has a soft warm feel with some fabric draped walls, beautiful chandeliers and tiny lights around the poles which add the perfect little touch! The outdoor area is spacious and inviting and just as beautiful. Finley Chapel is the perfect place to plan your wedding! Thank you Barbara and Rebecca for everything and all of the hours and work you put in! It shows and it is just a wonderful event venue!

Sent on 10/13/2016