Finishing Touch

Milton, VT View map

Sarah, owner/operator of Finishing Touch, is a mobile hair and makeup artist serving the Western North Carolina. She specializes in smaller wedding parties to give that intimate feel to a bride’s big day. Sarah travels for the wedding day as well as the trial run. A hair and makeup artist for the past 10 years you may have seen Sarah’s work in Vermont Vows/Well Wed magazine, Vermont Bride, Style Me Pretty, Brides.com, and many other national and international blogs.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$115.00

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Morgan W. Married on 02/10/2020

Southern Vermont Elopement

I hired Sarah to help with my hair and makeup for our Southern Vermont elopement! We were coming from out of state and Sarah worked with me beforehand to provide plenty of advice since a trial run wasn't possible. On the day of, Sarah drove the 3+ and even arrived early to be sure we had plenty of time to perfect my look. She also followed COVID-19 protocols throughout which made me feel incredibly comfortable. One of my absolute favorite parts of working with Sarah, aside from her amazing skills, is that talking to her is like talking to an old friend. So easy to get along with! Overall, my makeup and hair turned out better than imagined. Trust Sarah with your wedding day look, you won't regret it.
  • Ellen
    Ellen Married on 08/17/2019

So Talented!

Sarah did and amazing job for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She is professional, calm and obviously experienced as she totally nailed the look that everyone wanted. Her energy is a great addition to the getting ready process and her work is absolutely beautiful. Neither myself nor any of my bridesmaids wear heavy makeup normally and she did an excellent job having the makeup look natural and subtle but still stunning. In addition to her talent with makeup she did an incredible job working with all of my bridesmaids and myself, with very different hair types and perfectly pulled off the look that everyone wanted. Sarah and her work is awesome and I can’t recommend her enough!
  • AVS unknown
    Halley Married on 09/29/2018
    Sarah was wonderful. She was very responsive which was comforting since I had a destination wedding. She was flexible with my hair and makeup trial-- I wasnt able to get up any earlier than the week of the wedding and she was happy to make it work. On the day of, she was receptive to any feedback or changes we wanted to make, and the outcome on myself, my bridesmaid, and my mom was flawless. Totally recommend. She knows what she's doing. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Halley & Tim
    28 photos · 09/29/2018

Pricing

Finishing Touch Price Rates

The Light + Color The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Sarah is amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with her many times, and it's always a joy.

Creative Muse Floral Design Creative Muse Floral Design Wedding Florists

Sarah is my go-to for hair & make-up. We've worked together on many weddings, styled shoots, and even theatre productions. Sarah is a true professional with an artist's eye and lots of attention to detail. Most of all I adore her warm personality!

Jaclyn Watson Events Jaclyn Watson Events Wedding Planners

Sarah is amazing to work with not only creative and innovative but one of the most kindest people I have met. She is a true gem and I highly recommend her!

Milton, VT, 05468
Location of (Finishing Touch)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding