Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Finishing Touch

Sarah, owner/operator of Finishing Touch, is a mobile hair and makeup artist serving the whole of Vermont.  She specializes in smaller wedding parties to give that intimate feel to a bride’s big day.  Sarah travels for the wedding day as well as the trial run. A hair and makeup artist for the past 10 years you may have seen Sarah’s work in Vermont Vows/Well Wed magazine, Vermont Bride, Style Me Pretty, Brides.com, and many other national and international blogs.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)

I could not have asked for a more magical experience with Sarah. She has done the hair and make-up for all 3 of my sisters and myself on our big wedding days. I have never felt so glam and pretty. She is easy to get in contact with, flexible and works her magic on everything she touches. Can she just live in my closet for days when I need to EXTRA cute?

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience working with Sarah. She was responsive to emails, worked with me on finalizing my hair and makeup during the trial when I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, and my hair/make-up, and bridesmaid's hair looked amazing. She also stayed to help touch up my bridesmaid's makeup (done by another company) when it didn't come out the way we wanted. She was very patient and helpful on my wedding day and helped make everything go smoothly and keep me stress-free. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup. Highly recommend working with Finishing Touch!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Sarah was incredible throughout the whole experience, from the trial, to accommodating last minute inclusions, to the day of. Her attitude helped set the relaxed and positive tone for the day and I could not recommend her more. To find someone who truly wants you to look your best (however you define that) was a blessing! I felt amazing on my wedding day, no doubt thanks to Sarah and her make up artist Erika.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1403653170565 salernibellabritablondeabritablondebethanyandjusti
220x220 sq 1403653230237 img0044
220x220 sq 1403653256138 ashley steen 2000080

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah is amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with her many times, and it's always a joy.

Sarah is my go-to for hair & make-up. We've worked together on many weddings, styled shoots, and even theatre productions. Sarah is a true professional with an artist's eye and lots of attention to detail. Most of all I adore her warm personality!

Sarah is amazing to work with not only creative and innovative but one of the most kindest people I have met. She is a true gem and I highly recommend her!

Sarah is a delight to work with. Professional, detailed, can-do, and fun to be around! She can calm a stressing bride, work under almost any conditions, and make everyone look their absolute best!

Milton, VT 05468   See On Map