Milton, VT 05468 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Finishing Touch

Sarah, owner/operator of Finishing Touch, is a mobile hair and makeup artist serving the whole of Vermont. She specializes in smaller wedding parties to give that intimate feel to a bride’s big day. Sarah travels for the wedding day as well as the trial run. A hair and makeup artist for the past 10 years you may have seen Sarah’s work in Vermont Vows/Well Wed magazine, Vermont Bride, Style Me Pretty, Brides.com, and many other national and international blogs.

ashley steen 2000080
yassickyassicklisphotographymg2764

22 Reviews for Finishing Touch

• AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah was wonderful. She was very responsive which was comforting since I had a destination wedding. She was flexible with my hair and makeup trial-- I wasnt able to get up any earlier than the week of the wedding and she was happy to make it work. On the day of, she was receptive to any feedback or changes we wanted to make, and the outcome on myself, my bridesmaid, and my mom was flawless. Totally recommend. She knows what she's doing. :)

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2018

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with--she really went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. From day one, she was communicative, responsive, and organized. She helped me work out the ideal timeline for my wedding day and kept things on track on the day of the wedding, even telling the girls when it was time for them to be in their dresses so we would stay on schedule. She did such a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and mothers' makeup. Everyone looked fresh, natural, and beautiful. For myself (the bride), from the trial to the wedding day, Sarah patiently listened to what I wanted and then brought it to life. Before meeting Sarah I was nervous about looking "overdone" but I quickly realized I had no reason to fear with Sarah as my makeup artist. Sarah made me look natural, like the best version of myself. I would highly recommend her! Thank you so much, Sarah!

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sarah! Not only was the makeup and hair STUNNING and exactly what I had hoped for, but Sarah was a joy to work with. She kept me calm, informed, and gave me advice leading up to the wedding for my skin. She listened to my preferences and requests and made sure that the look would meet my ideas but also hold the entire evening (from 2 pm until 11:30 pm). And on top of it all, she was fun, engaging, and had the best conversations with everyone during our hair/makeup sessions. I would choose her again and again!

Award

Finishing Touch Pricing

Finishing Touch Price Rates

Finishing Touch FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Sarah is amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with her many times, and it's always a joy.

• Creative Muse Floral Design
    Creative Muse Floral Design Wedding Florists

Sarah is my go-to for hair & make-up. We've worked together on many weddings, styled shoots, and even theatre productions. Sarah is a true professional with an artist's eye and lots of attention to detail. Most of all I adore her warm personality!

• VT Enchanted Events
    VT Enchanted Events Wedding Planners

Sarah is amazing to work with not only creative and innovative but one of the most kindest people I have met. She is a true gem and I highly recommend her!

• Milton, VT 05468 See on map