Milton, VT 05468 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Finishing Touch

Sarah, owner/operator of Finishing Touch, is a mobile hair and makeup artist serving the whole of Vermont. She specializes in smaller wedding parties to give that intimate feel to a bride’s big day. Sarah travels for the wedding day as well as the trial run. A hair and makeup artist for the past 10 years you may have seen Sarah’s work in Vermont Vows/Well Wed magazine, Vermont Bride, Style Me Pretty, Brides.com, and many other national and international blogs.

ashley steen 2000080

24 Reviews for Finishing Touch

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/17/2019

So Talented!

Sarah did and amazing job for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She is professional, calm and obviously experienced as she totally nailed the look that everyone wanted. Her energy is a great addition to the getting ready process and her work is absolutely beautiful. Neither myself nor any of my bridesmaids wear heavy makeup normally and she did an excellent job having the makeup look natural and subtle but still stunning. In addition to her talent with makeup she did an incredible job working with all of my bridesmaids and myself, with very different hair types and perfectly pulled off the look that everyone wanted. Sarah and her work is awesome and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah was wonderful. She was very responsive which was comforting since I had a destination wedding. She was flexible with my hair and makeup trial-- I wasnt able to get up any earlier than the week of the wedding and she was happy to make it work. On the day of, she was receptive to any feedback or changes we wanted to make, and the outcome on myself, my bridesmaid, and my mom was flawless. Totally recommend. She knows what she's doing. :)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2018

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with--she really went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. From day one, she was communicative, responsive, and organized. She helped me work out the ideal timeline for my wedding day and kept things on track on the day of the wedding, even telling the girls when it was time for them to be in their dresses so we would stay on schedule. She did such a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and mothers' makeup. Everyone looked fresh, natural, and beautiful. For myself (the bride), from the trial to the wedding day, Sarah patiently listened to what I wanted and then brought it to life. Before meeting Sarah I was nervous about looking "overdone" but I quickly realized I had no reason to fear with Sarah as my makeup artist. Sarah made me look natural, like the best version of myself. I would highly recommend her! Thank you so much, Sarah!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Finishing Touch Pricing

Finishing Touch Price Rates

Finishing Touch FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

Real Weddings

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Sarah is amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with her many times, and it's always a joy.

• Creative Muse Floral Design
    Creative Muse Floral Design Wedding Florists

Sarah is my go-to for hair & make-up. We've worked together on many weddings, styled shoots, and even theatre productions. Sarah is a true professional with an artist's eye and lots of attention to detail. Most of all I adore her warm personality!

• VT Enchanted Events
    VT Enchanted Events Wedding Planners

Sarah is amazing to work with not only creative and innovative but one of the most kindest people I have met. She is a true gem and I highly recommend her!

• Milton, 05468 See on map