Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Filming the Bride

We are a boutique wedding film company with a passion for filmmaking and storytelling.

Follow Filming the Bride on
e7 2

• Videos 15

12 Reviews for Filming the Bride

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2018

Tyler is absolutely AMAZING! It is rare to find someone who is both so talented and so easy to work with. He took his time and made sure to capture every little moment that was so special to us throughout the whole day of our wedding. I was able to be myself and feel completely comfortable getting ready as he filmed. My husband, who hates being in front of the camera, said the same thing. Once we saw the finished video, we were blown away! It was so professional - great quality and sequence of scenes. The songs he chose fit our personalities perfectly as well. It was our experience that our wedding day flew by so quickly that we had forgotten about certain details or aspects, but having this video that Tyler created for us has allowed us to relive it all and appreciate our special day even more! That is a gift we will be forever grateful for!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • User6299238 · 1+ year ago

Tyler is an amazing videographer. He really knows how to capture the moment and does not miss anything. He will set up calls with you so that he can make sure the key moments in your schedule are documented. I've used Tyler for my engagement video and it turned out better than I expected and I will absolutely use him for my wedding video as well. Tyler is based out of West Virginia, but is willing to travel. I purposed to my fiance in Estes Park, CO and he was more than willing to take a trip out and film everything.

The one "downside" I think is his own schedule. He's become very busy (especially during wedding season) so if you plan on booking him and want to set a day to speak with him, I would do it ASAP. Overall I was very pleased with my video and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Award

Filming the Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,497.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,497.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15295 See on map