Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Filming the Bride

Filming the Bride is a wedding videography company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They are a boutique studio that focuses on wedding storytelling and creative cinematography. Owner Tyler has experience in reality TV production and video journalism, which inspired his authentic style and passion for storytelling. The company's goal is to provide you with a personalized wedding video that reflects who you are as a couple, telling your story and capturing memories from your big day that you can relive with your friends and family for years to come!

From your rehearsal dinner to reception, Filming the Bride offers many services for documenting your precious wedding memories. These videography services include:

• Drone coverage
6deddb2c68235975 1531171334 c9a336a5a34fd339 1531171333253 1 untitled project

• Videos 16

12 Reviews for Filming the Bride

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2018

Tyler is absolutely AMAZING! It is rare to find someone who is both so talented and so easy to work with. He took his time and made sure to capture every little moment that was so special to us throughout the whole day of our wedding. I was able to be myself and feel completely comfortable getting ready as he filmed. My husband, who hates being in front of the camera, said the same thing. Once we saw the finished video, we were blown away! It was so professional - great quality and sequence of scenes. The songs he chose fit our personalities perfectly as well. It was our experience that our wedding day flew by so quickly that we had forgotten about certain details or aspects, but having this video that Tyler created for us has allowed us to relive it all and appreciate our special day even more! That is a gift we will be forever grateful for!!!

• User6299238 · 1+ year ago

Tyler is an amazing videographer. He really knows how to capture the moment and does not miss anything. He will set up calls with you so that he can make sure the key moments in your schedule are documented. I've used Tyler for my engagement video and it turned out better than I expected and I will absolutely use him for my wedding video as well. Tyler is based out of West Virginia, but is willing to travel. I purposed to my fiance in Estes Park, CO and he was more than willing to take a trip out and film everything.

The one "downside" I think is his own schedule. He's become very busy (especially during wedding season) so if you plan on booking him and want to set a day to speak with him, I would do it ASAP. Overall I was very pleased with my video and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Award

Filming the Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,497.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,497.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage