Fifth and Eighth Beauty

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Fifth and Eighth Beauty, we offer premium hair and makeup solutions for to-be-weds seeking everything from natural and traditional to the most glamorous and dramatic of hair and makeup styles! We are based out of Orlando, FL, but as a mobile wedding hair and makeup company, we cover events throughout the US and beyond.

From in-salon treatments to on-location beauty appointments at your chosen venue, Fifth and Eighth Beauty can do it all. Before your special day, you can avail of everything from tanning to esthetics, skincare, and hair removal leading up to the big day. We strive to tailor our skills and services according to each client's wishes and needs.

Your wedding beauty journey will begin with a complimentary and comprehensive hair and makeup consultation. We invite to-be-weds like you to share your dream look so that we can make your vision a reality. Other services available with Fifth and Eighth Beauty include false-lash applications, brow grooming, group bookings and groomsmen services.

Skilled at tailoring our makeup skills to any skin tone, type, and texture, we delight in customizing services according to each client's wishes, from soft and classic to the most glamorous and dramatic. You can schedule a hair and makeup trial to try out your desired look and share ideas about your ideal aesthetic. When it comes to hairstyling, we offer everything from updos, extensions, elegant curls, and more. Even glam waves and elaborate hair sculpting! Other services and products provided by our company include:

• Skin Care Services and Products
• False-Lash Applications
• Men's Grooming
• Group Bookings

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Fitness / Health
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Meal Plans
Supplements
Weight-loss Plans
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Negin A. Married on 09/10/2022

Best Hairstylist EVER!

Christina was the absolute best hairstylist I could have ever hired!! I had a very specific Russian hairstyle I wanted for my wedding and I was looking at all the hairstylist in Orlando that could do it for me. Each and every person I spoke to (except for Christina) was very difficult and wanted me and my entire party to send them hair styles 10 months in advance when I hadn’t even sent out my save the dates and people had no idea what they were wearing yet. I was extremely stressed out and felt like I was going to have to give up on my dream hair. I then came across Christina’s Instagram and once I had my one FaceTime conversation with her and it was a game changer. I instantly knew she was the person I wanted to hire! She has a lot of pride in the work she does, she is a perfectionist, and one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. She was an absolute joy to have as part of my wedding day. She brought a lot of calmness to my day that I very very much appreciated and needed.

Before the wedding I had my hair trial that went very well overall. Christina wanted to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted. When I saw my hair for the first time on my wedding day, I teared up at how perfect everything was. I always like to say that my trial was beautiful, but my wedding hair was 100x better and absolutely perfect! It was truly a work of art! And the best part was that my hair stayed perfect for the entire night. I really couldn’t have asked for much more.

Now let’s talk about the entire team Christina brought with her. I have never seen a more perfect hair team in my life. Mel, Marg, and Christina were all absolutely amazing. We had a total of 11 hair services and 2 make up services with Christina’s team and every single one of these services was unique and perfect. Every single person as part of my wedding party absolutely loved their hair and their hair stayed perfectly for the entire night. And to top everything off, this team was able to get everyone’s hair and make up done ahead of schedule.

I could go on for days bragging about how amazing Christina and her team were and I wish I lived in Orlando so I could hire them for every special event I go to. Such an incredible team and just great people! If you’re looking for the best hair team and a group of easy going people, Christina and her team are truly the way to go!
  • Kaela
    Kaela A. Married on 05/28/2022

One Happy Bride!

Christina was an absolute dream to work with! She did my wedding hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier with the results! She took her time, listened to what I wanted, and both turned out perfectly. All of my bridesmaids who also worked with her were amazed and loved their looks. Christina is the sweetest soul and the ultimate hype girl! I can't recommend her enough!
    Jes Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christina is who you want to hire!

Christina and her artists are fantastic! The entire process from booking to the wedding day was smooth, pleasant and easy! I've never felt more beautiful, and my entire wedding party was so happy! I'll definitely book Fifth and Eighth Beauty for any future hair and makeup needs! Trust me, they are amazing!
  • illustration stars

Team

Christina DeMarco
Christina DeMarco
Owner

Welcome to Fifth and Eighth Beauty! I’m Christina DeMarco, owner and master stylist. I’m a licensed Cosmetologist, and have been professionally providing beauty for over nine years, and have loved every second. From hair styling and professional makeup for all things camera and events, to a range of esthetics and glowing skin, I provide everything you would need! Based in Orlando, FL but happy to go wherever beauty takes me, I would love to get you ready for whatever occasion you have. Take a look around, and let’s get acquainted.

Thank you for visiting!!

Christina XOXO

DeMarco Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 49 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

6620 S Goldenrod Rd Orlando, FL, 32822
Location of (Fifth and Eighth Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding