Orlando, FL 32822 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DeMarco Weddings

DeMarco Films is an Orlando, Florida company specializing in Weddings & Wedding Photography. We've been voted #1 in Orlando for Best Wedding Films and also won the Best of Weddings award from Orlando Magazine.

The number one element that makes us stand out from other companies is the fact that we create each film from scratch for each of our couples. We don't shoot for a pre-determined edit. This means we tend to shoot a lot more footage than many other companies so we have a lot to work with in the editing suite.

Our main focus is to document your day as it authentically happens vs. direct the action to get a different angle, etc. We want you to remember your day… not us directing you!

Follow DeMarco Weddings on

DeMarco Weddings 5
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing pictures Amazing team

I don't even know where to start Vincent and his team are nothing less than amazing! My husband and him hit it off at our first meeting both being Boston Fans! The day of the wedding they were so flexible for them to get what needed to be done for my timeline. His assistant Christina was my hype man all day she is so sweet and got all the groomsmen in line- and that's not an easy tasks with guys and pictures! They were on the ball with everything making sure i get every picture i wanted. I told my husband the other day how i am a little sad that we are done working with them for the wedding because they are such an amazing team, but we will be using them for all of our future picture needs!

Thank you again guys!!

Christine · Married on 08/12/2018

Working with the DeMarco team was the best Decision we could have made. They are all very professional, and always made sure to go above and beyond. We highly recommend their team and their work is flawless!
    From the very beginning they were very kind and exceeded every expectation!
    I would use them again!! Do yourself a favor!
    Thank you!!!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

High-Quality Photographers!

Josh and I are so in love with our wedding pictures. We are so thankful for the amazing and God loving photographers God sent our way. When we were planning the wedding, high-quality pictures was the one thing we really desired. Our wedding venue suggested to us Vincent Antonio DeMarco and his crew. I then emailed him and discussed options and he gave us exactly what we wanted. Then the day came when we met him. At the time we had no idea that he was a Christian photographer, but the more we talked he began to talk about his love for God and that he gives credit to God for his ministry/business. At that moment I knew I wanted him to capture our wedding. Demarco and his crew fulfilled every desire and so much more. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding and the pictures themselves are gorgeous. They captured every moment and each photo has a story behind it and as I continue to look through them constantly I am able to relive that day. I highly suggest Demarco for any upcoming wedding or photo session.
    Thank you for capturing the wedding of my dreams!

DeMarco Weddings 6

DeMarco Weddings Price Rates

DeMarco Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,295.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD