Twin Falls, ID 83301 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000
  • Pricing

About Fearless Photography

There is no moment quite like your wedding day; it’s full of love, support and happiness. I love being able to capture emotions that seem fleeting in the moment and preserving them for a lifetime, which is why I chose photography as my lifelong passion; and it’s why wedding photography has become one of my favorites to photograph. There is nothing in this world that is more raw, powerful and moving than love, and I am honored you are considering me to capture your beautiful love story.

Fearless Photography is proud to serve the LGBTQ+ community. Discounts are available for clients who are active or retired military, or a first responder. We also travel, so ask us how we can make your next moment special!

About Me: My husband and I grew up in South Carolina, but we have had the privilege of calling Twin Falls home since 2016. I'm an avid Clemson Tiger fans, have three furchildren (one cat & two dogs), and have loved getting to explore all that Idaho has to offer. I also love to play video games, board games, and have bonfires with our friends, and almost always have bright, colorful hair.

Follow Fearless Photography on

Fearless Photography Pricing

Fearless Photography Price Rates

Fearless Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints