15111 Washington St. Suite 129, Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number

About Fashion Forward Salon

Fashion Forward Salon is a salon that is built around customer service. We want your wedding day to be a day to remember from start to finish. We will start your day off right with beautiful hair and flawless airbrush makeup. From your trial updo to hosting your wedding party we promise to deliver professional and personal touches that will make your wedding party look beautiful and make you feel great!

Follow Fashion Forward Salon on

FashionForwardFamily
FashionForwardSalon

8 Reviews for Fashion Forward Salon

Molly · Married on 10/26/2013

I can sum up my experience by sharing the comments that I continue to receive from guests at our wedding. I continue to hear how classically beautiful I looked and repeatedly compared to a class movie star, even called Grace Kelly. Amy and Corey from Fashion forward gave me the beautiful makeup that made a statement, but still looked like me, and the most unbelievable hair style I could have ever imagined. I only wish I could look like that more often. Absolutely amazing and couldn't be happier with my decision to have them make me look so beautiful on our big day.

Sent on 11/15/2013

They did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for the wedding party! Everyone looked great! I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

I had my makeup airbrushed at fashion forward for my wedding. My friend had her makeup done here and after seeing hers I knew I wanted to go there. Thankfully they were able to fit me in a little last minute. My makeup turned out beautiful! My husband even shoved cake in my face and didn't ruin my make up! I would however recommend making sure you have powder to apply because I did get a little shiny after the outdoor 90 degree ceremony.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Award

Fashion Forward Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup

• 15111 Washington St., Suite 129 Haymarket, 20169 See on map
    Tuesday: 10:30-7 Wednesday: 9-7 Thursday: 9-7 Friday: 9-6 Saturday: 8-3 Sunday: 11-5