Fairfax, VA, Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Farida Floral

Farida Floral is modern floral gift packaging company, based in Fairfax, Virginia. This flower business now provides stunning flower walls for decor, perfect for your birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, graduation party, cooporate event, wedding(for photo booth backdrop). Farida Floral offers custom letters for your wall for a personalized touch, the walls even come matching bouquets for you and your guests to hold for photos. Farida Floral makes it so easy and affordale for you to rent gorgous flower walls for a picture perfect party.

Service Process
Farida Floral makes everything very convinient for their busy clients who are trying to put togethe a great event. They will take care of everything inclouding free delivery, instalation of the wall, and pickup after your party is over. The order process is simple, all you need to do is to pick a size of the wall, select a style, confirm your event date, and you're done! The walls don't come by itself, it has it's own props like matcing flower bouquets to make your photo sessions even more chic and fun!

Follow Farida Floral on
Super fun bridal shower
img 0497 51 997229 1565638139

3 Reviews for Farida Floral

Hatice · Married on 11/26/2017

Akeda was the best! For my wedding, I simply explained her what I really wanted and whatever she brought was beyond my expectations. 5 stars to this lady!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Farida Floral made my bridal bouquet dreams come true! My bouquet was GORGEOUS and exactly what I wanted. Farida worked within my budget while still creating the look I had in mind. The bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, as well as the flowers for my cake. They even threw in a complimentary boutonniere and some loose blooms for my photographer to use for detail shots. I rented lantern centerpieces from them, and they kindly and promptly provided the height so I could buy flameless candles that would fit inside. I highly recommend Farida and wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Farida Floral Pricing

Farida Floral Price Rates

Farida Floral FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Decor, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Farida Floral 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Farida Floral 2
    10% OFF

Take 10% off on your flower wall reservation through August and mid Septermber.

• Fairfax, VA Fairfax, VA, 22032 See on map