FARHEENSY Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Hi there, I’m Farheen! I’m a Dallas and destination wedding and lifestyle photographer based right outside Dallas, TX!

In 2014, after a life-long love affair with photography and video, I threw myself head-first into the wild world of wedding photography and knew immediately it was my passion.

If you’re here because of your upcoming nuptials, congratulations! Between choosing photographers, venues, caterers, decorators and bakeries, it can get overwhelming (I’ve been there!), so let me help you connect with the right vendors in the DMV. I’m here to make your celebrations as stress-free as possible so you can look back on what really matters once the party is over: your union, and the pictures you’ll cherish for years to come!

Every couple is unique and that’s what makes shooting weddings so exciting! Ask me questions, share with me your vision, and let’s make some magic – coffee is on me.

-Farheen

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Jarin
    Jarin E. Married on 08/08/2021

My Henna and Nikkah Photoshoot

Wedding photography is so necessary because these are the pictures you leave behind for your children/ family members/ friends to see and remember you by when you pass away. I had no idea I would be working with a wedding photographer to take pictures of me and my family for my Nikkah during a global pandemic situation. I didn’t believe I would find someone as incredible as Farheen. It was just meant to be. I found Farheen last minute and she was so easy to talk to and to work with.

Farheen has earned her spot as the best photographer there is! During covid, working in such restricted environments and capturing every picture in extreme stress IS ART! I am in shock how amazing my event pictures turned out to be. 100% recommend her services and I am definitely keeping in touch with her to work with her again in future.

Farheen is very patient and she is a great listener. I explained my situation to her and expressed how blank my mind was because of wedding stress. I had no vision. I had no preparation to even at first discuss the location and the events she would be covering. Farheen still accepted me as her client and we worked together to find ideas and transform my Nikkah to a dream event! She was so calm and inspiring!

Farheen is extremely hard working and what amazes me the most is how accommodating she is! She accommodated me at 3 different locations with 3 different themed photoshoots! She was at her best AT ALL TIMES! Like how is that even possible? So professional and impressive! I felt confident to look my best and to capture moments I felt I wanted to treasure for the rest of my life.

I am lucky to have found her. I don’t know any other photographer who would’ve worked with me in such circumstances. She’s a wonderful woman inside and out. Aside from her being an amazing photographer, I respect and honor her for her wedding planning, emotional support, and undying compassion for her clients! Thank you Farheen for offering exceptional service and fulfilling my requests at all times.
    Minna A. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible experience with Farheen!

Farheen was a joy to work with--she made us feel so comfortable and was incredibly accommodating with our timeline! Her photos turned out beautiful, and she made everyone in my big, sprawling family feel included. I couldn't have asked for a better team to capture my wedding day!
  • W
    Waleed W. Married on 06/19/2021

Waleed & Sarah

Farheen was absolutely great to work with. She was professional, prompt, and very flexible. We were running late on the day of our shoot and she was extremely patient and accommodating. During our coupleshoot she gave us great directions for cute but also very natural poses. We absolutely loved the pictures (which she got back to us in a week!!) and would highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Dallas, TX, 75001
Location of (FARHEENSY Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding