3906 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803 Map · Phone number

About Fantasia Inc. (Bridal Boutique)

Welcome to Fantasia, a full service bridal salon. We offer extraordinary fashions from the most celebrated designers worldwide as well as the warmth and care that your special day deserves. With over 20 years of experience, our ultimate goal is to make your dream day come true. Call for an appointment (302-478-4126) and let our wedding specialists find the right look for you.

Follow Fantasia Inc. (Bridal Boutique) on

image
D1194b
D1264ad
Fantasia Inc. (Bridal Boutique)

21 Reviews for Fantasia Inc. (Bridal Boutique)

Emily · Married on 09/05/2015

I purchased my gown from Fantasia, which is no longer an option as she no longer sells gowns, and only does alterations. Mary was wonderful with accommodating my mother, grandmother, godmother and I when we came to pick it out. She gave us honest opinions when we needed them, and was wonderful throughout the entire process. My dress came in with plenty of time, and she walked me through the process of what would need to happen next, from fittings etc. to the day I took it home. Mary was warm and welcoming and answered every question and concern I had.
    When it was time for alterations, she was a PRO! She helped point out little things that would help the dress fit perfectly, such as bringing up my neckline and taking in my straps. While the pricing may SEEM high for alterations, you are absolutely paying for the impeccable quality of her work! My gown had "raw" lace edging, as well as embroidering and beading, and after she took the hem up and made a special double bustle so that my gown would not lose its shape even bustled, it looked absolutely perfect! My mother and I were incredibly impressed.
    I got CONSTANT compliments on my dress and how well it fit and how beautiful it was, thanks to Mary and Fantasia Bridal. I'd recommend this shop to ANYONE who wants quality alterations and perfection, with a local business touch.

This bridal shop was my savior! I searched in so many shops and never found anything I was looking for but once I went to Mary she asked what I was looking for and took a look at me and handed me five different dresses. Needless to say she nailed it right on the head! They all were breathtaking and what I was finally looking for, the final one she handed me she knew before I had it on that I was going to love it and she was right ! I found my wedding dress finally! She only does alterations now but let me just say that she is the only woman I will ever trust to do my alterations and I now live in the south ten hours away and will still only go to her if need be. She made my bustle absolutely flawless and it flowed perfectly and the alterations fit so perfectly ! She is beyond amazing at what she does!

Fantasia is one of my favorite stores ever. I had a lovely experience there while trying dresses for my wedding. Their staff is so sweet and I was given great help from the first day I walked in to the very last day I was there to pick up my dress. My dress was a hit at my wedding so many compliments. Everything was a masterpiece…I couldn't be happier!

• 3906 Concord Pike Wilmington, 19803 See on map