Fairytales2Dreams Event Planning Company

Chicago, IL View map

We are an event planning company that specilaizes in customizing your vision. We have over 20 years of experience in event planning. Let us bring a fresh and original twist to your vision with our expertise. Each planner will works diligently so you don't have to. Leave the work to us and enjoy memories that will leave life long lasting impressions. Fairytales2Dreams Event Planning Company . "Where Fairytales And Dreams Come True".

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
4.7
    Romena Married on 07/14/2012
    Frances White-Carver was my wedding planner. She did an outstanding job, I was a serious bride on a budget. Not only did she keep me within my budget she helped m save money. Fairytales2Dreams helped make my day a dream come true. I was so happy with how my day turned out my husband and I could not have been happier.

Bonnie Married on 08/27/2011
    My wedding coordinator’s name was Kim Washington and she worked for FairyTales2Dreams Event Planning Company in Chicago, Illinois. She made my wedding a dream come true. From start to finish she was very helpful. Kim was always there for me any time I called, I know I called her a lot! But she never complained. The services this company supplied for me was OUTSTANDING! From the first meeting to the last goodbye the professionalism was exceptional. I would recommend them 100% if you want your wedding or any events to run smooth; they are the most professional I've experienced. They are in the business of making your event the best ever. When they say “We make your dreams come true” they mean it! THANK YOU KIM WASHINGTON and FAIRYTALES2DREAMS EVENT PLANNERS YOU WERE AWSOME!
    Shantel Married on 07/20/2012
    I wad extremely happy with the quality of service and pricing. The entire Fairytales2Dreams staff made my wedding day the most cherished day of my life

Deals

Fairytales2Dreams Event Planning Company 1
Gift
Refer a freind or family member and receive a $50.00 dollar referral fee. Once the client has successfully signed the contract.

7826 S. Trumbull Avenue Chicago, IL, 60652
773-600-4021

Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9am-7pm Saturday: 10am-2pm Sunday: 12pm-2pm Weekend hours are by appointment only.
Location of (Fairytales2Dreams Event Planning Company)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding