Denver, CO, Denver, CO 80227 Map · Phone number

About Faces by Liz

Liz has been a makeup artist for over 17 years, and is always updating her experience with the new trends, styles, makeup tips, and seasoned looks etc...

Liz has worked for many different cosmetic lines, companies, celebrities, editorials, wedding magazines etc.. and took each one of those experiences as more knowledge in her profession. She has worked on runway, print ads, special events, magazines/editorial, as well as fashion and weddings.
Her work has been published in BRIDES Magazine, OnceWed, Martha Stewart, Magnolia Rouge, Wedding Sparrow, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Marie Claire, Geraldine, Elle China, INSIDE weddings, ZINK, Noi.se, 5280 Magazine, Denver Life, Cottage Hill, Hochzeitsguide, Wedding Chicks, Southern Weddings, Utterly Engaged, 100 layer cake, Ruffled, Eco-Beautiful Weddings, Washingtonian Bride and Groom, Engaged, I am Modern, Washington Life, Surfshot Magazine, AT&T, Forbes Magazine, Dirt Sports Magazine, Residential Specialist Magazine and many more!

If you are looking to have makeup parties, she also provides small makeup parties with up to 8 people on her own. If you have more, please inquire about an assistant fee.
Please visit her at
www.facesbyliz.com

The trial location is held at my location. I routinely do trials in Denver, CO and there are some occasions where I can come to you, depending on distance, and availability. We will pick a date and time that works best for both of us.

I would greatly appreciate, if you can email me a few images of yourself prior to the trial date, so that I can have a better idea of what we can create by your specific face shape, skin color, eyes, lips etc.... It would also be great if you did a little research of what types of looks you liked, or images you thought might suit you well. You can email me pictures of makeup looks you like as well as the colors of your wedding flowers, bridesmaid dresses etc... Any details help.

Please contact me for my rates.

* The trial fee is a separate charge from the wedding day fee, and can not be deducted from the wedding day price

* Tattoo cover-up prices will be discussed depending on how big the tattoo is. Please email me a picture before the trial.

* All Parking Fees will be billed to hotel room, or added to the total amount.

*NO REFUNDS

47 Reviews for Faces by Liz

Faces by Liz 1
Faces by Liz 2

Jackie Lincoln · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire Liz and look the best you ever have

Liz is an incredible make up artist and she is a very professional, zero stress vendor. I wanted an elevated but natural look for my wedding for myself, my maids and my mother. Liz made us all feel more beautiful than we have ever felt. She is extremely easy to work with and she delivered the looks I wanted all while tailoring to the requests of each person. Liz is thorough and quick. All of our make up was done better and faster than we’ve experienced in a wedding. No one needed touch ups but she stuck around to make sure everyone was taken care of and comfortable before leaving. Liz was worth her weight in gold, for what she delivered. She was the best vendor I had. Thanks Liz, I can’t wait to come up with an excuse to work with you again!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Faces by Liz's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for this amazing review! I loved being a part of your day and I’m so greatful for your kind words!

Sloan · Married on 07/28/2018

Sloan Hart

Liz is amazing!!!!!! I am very picky when it comes to having my makeup done, and Liz did an INCREDIBLE job. She made me look and feel like the best version of myself. All of my bridesmaids said the exact same thing! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much Sloan! Loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to know you and your family and friends!

Jamie Hardie · Married on 07/20/2018

The Best! Highly recommend

Liz made myself and my wedding party truly look their best! I love how she did my makeup for both the wedding day and rehearsal dinner.
    She was so easy to work with, and brought a sense of calm on my wedding day. She was also a huge lifesaver! When someone in my crew got a nasty facial bruise, she seamlessly covered it up with some skilled color blending. I'd highly recommend Liz!

Faces by Liz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 265.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Enchanted Atelier
    Enchanted Atelier Wedding Jewelers

Liz Wegrzyn (Faces by Liz owner and artist) has created such beautiful works of art with her makeup design on many of our look book shoots. She is so talented with the technique and tools that she is so artfully skilled at using. She is able to translate the looks I am envisioning and recreate them with her own signature style. Liz is also so kind, professional, and a great person to work with! I am sure she is exactly the person you would want helping you create your wedding day look!

• Soliloquy Bridal Couture
    Soliloquy Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Liz is a consummate professional. I have worked with her on photo shoots and fashion shows, and I am always in awe of how naturally beautiful the models look when she finishes. She arrives early, works efficiently, and everyone enjoys her positive and encouraging spirit. She has a warm, patient, and genuine personality. She truly cares about her work and wants you to be 100% satisfied. I happily recommend her to brides because I know Liz gives them the highest possible client service, and that she is a calming force on a very, busy wedding day. You'll absolutely love the way you look!

• Emme Wynn Photography
    Emme Wynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is my go-to gal! Her work is flawless and she's extremely good at what she does. She will make you look like a superstar on any occasion (because that's what you are). I've worked with MANY MANY makeup artists, and not very many can compare or even be at her level. Her blending, blushing, concealing, and contouring is above par. She will truly make you look and feel special. Trust your face with Liz. :)

• Denver, CO Denver, Colorado, 80227 See on map