Faces by Liz

Denver, Colorado View map

Liz has been a makeup artist for over 17 years, and is always updating her experience with the new trends, styles, makeup tips, and seasoned looks etc...

Liz has worked for many different cosmetic lines, companies, celebrities, editorials, wedding magazines etc.. and took each one of those experiences as more knowledge in her profession. She has worked on runway, print ads, special events, magazines/editorial, as well as fashion and weddings.
Her work has been published in BRIDES Magazine, OnceWed, Martha Stewart, Magnolia Rouge, Wedding Sparrow, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Marie Claire, Geraldine, Elle China, INSIDE weddings, ZINK, Noi.se, 5280 Magazine, Denver Life, Cottage Hill, Hochzeitsguide, Wedding Chicks, Southern Weddings, Utterly Engaged, 100 layer cake, Ruffled, Eco-Beautiful Weddings, Washingtonian Bride and Groom, Engaged, I am Modern, Washington Life, Surfshot Magazine, AT&T, Forbes Magazine, Dirt Sports Magazine, Residential Specialist Magazine and many more!

If you are looking to have makeup parties, she also provides small makeup parties with up to 8 people on her own. If you have more, please inquire about an assistant fee.
Please visit her at
www.facesbyliz.com

The trial location is held at my location. I routinely do trials in Denver, CO and there are some occasions where I can come to you, depending on distance, and availability. We will pick a date and time that works best for both of us.

I would greatly appreciate, if you can email me a few images of yourself prior to the trial date, so that I can have a better idea of what we can create by your specific face shape, skin color, eyes, lips etc.... It would also be great if you did a little research of what types of looks you liked, or images you thought might suit you well. You can email me pictures of makeup looks you like as well as the colors of your wedding flowers, bridesmaid dresses etc... Any details help.

Please contact me for my rates.

* The trial fee is a separate charge from the wedding day fee, and can not be deducted from the wedding day price

* Tattoo cover-up prices will be discussed depending on how big the tattoo is. Please email me a picture before the trial.

* All Parking Fees will be billed to hotel room, or added to the total amount.

*NO REFUNDS

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$265

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$135

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Megan
    Megan S. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing wedding makeup with Liz!

Not only did Liz do an amazing job for me and my family members, her calm presence was palpable on a busy, stressful wedding day! I felt absolutely gorgeous, and naturally myself. Liz was very receptive to my requests for changes, and was able to translate my novice makeup language to understand what I wanted. (Light foundation, stained vs. full lip color) Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day, Liz!
    Cindy M. Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in Vail

Liz was very professional and sweet. I loved how her makeup was not caked on and was very natural looking. My wedding day was from 7Am-10PM and I only had to do a powder touch up in the evening after our photos. Overall I was very happy and would use her again for any formal event.

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Cindy! I loved doing your makeup and meeting your friends and family. Everyone was so great to work with. You were such a stunning bride and I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of!
    Anne R. Married on 06/29/2019

So natural and amazing!!!

Liz did my bridal makeup and 5 bridesmaids all on her own. Not only is she sooo nice, but she listened to what everyone wanted (to look natural) and really exceeded all expectations. I’d recommend contacting her immediately as she books up fast!!! Thanks Liz!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

LIV HART LIV HART Wedding Jewelers

Liz Wegrzyn (Faces by Liz owner and artist) has created such beautiful works of art with her makeup design on many of our look book shoots. She is so talented with the technique and tools that she is so artfully skilled at using. She is able to translate the looks I am envisioning and recreate them with her own signature style. Liz is also so kind, professional, and a great person to work with! I am sure she is exactly the person you would want helping you create your wedding day look!

Soliloquy Bridal Couture Soliloquy Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Liz is a consummate professional. I have worked with her on photo shoots and fashion shows, and I am always in awe of how naturally beautiful the models look when she finishes. She arrives early, works efficiently, and everyone enjoys her positive and encouraging spirit. She has a warm, patient, and genuine personality. She truly cares about her work and wants you to be 100% satisfied. I happily recommend her to brides because I know Liz gives them the highest possible client service, and that she is a calming force on a very, busy wedding day. You'll absolutely love the way you look!

Emme Wynn Photography Emme Wynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is my go-to gal! Her work is flawless and she's extremely good at what she does. She will make you look like a superstar on any occasion (because that's what you are). I've worked with MANY MANY makeup artists, and not very many can compare or even be at her level. Her blending, blushing, concealing, and contouring is above par. She will truly make you look and feel special. Trust your face with Liz. :)

Denver, CO Denver, Colorado, 80227
Location of (Faces by Liz)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding