Face The Day Artistry

Mystic, CT View map

Face The Day Artistry is a traveling bridal makeup and hair business based on the shoreline of Connecticut servicing brides and bridal parties regardless of size, in all of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and parts of New York. We specialize in providing professional bridal airbrush makeup and hair styling, both at our salons or on-site on location. Our mission and passion is to help you achieve your full desired look, and help take the pressure of getting ready on your big day off your hands. Leave it to the pros!

Our signature style focuses on enhancing the radiance and natural beauty of our client’s skin and their individual panache and style. Prior to your wedding, we will meet with you at a personalized introductory meeting and bridal trial providing a thorough skin and hair consultation, and create a customized beauty plan that will prepare you for your big day. Our wedding makeup and hair services include airbrush makeup, natural makeup, false lash application, tattoo coverage, bridal updo styling, extensions, cut/color services, and blowouts. Manicure services available upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing Experience

They listened and understood everything my bridesmaids and I wanted for our hair and makeup. The makeup also able to stay perfect even during emotional moments aka crying and bawling my eyes out. Highly recommend!
    Kristen M. Married on 08/21/2022

Excellent!

Leah did an amazing job. She is an artist. She listened to my ideas and expectations and made them a reality. I was so happy with both my hair and makeup. She showed up on time and was prepared. There are always so many little details and stressors on your wedding day but she made sure she was not one of them. I would recommend her services.
    Joanna Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best professional makeup ever recieved

My overall experience with Face the Day was a 10/10.
    Not only is the team ( hair and makeup) best in class when it comes to making you look like the best version of yourself, but they are all kind, great communicators, and want your day to be the most special day ever. My whole wedding party was thrilled was their looks, and I cant recommend them enough!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mystic, CT, 06355
Location of (Face The Day Artistry)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding