144 terrace lane, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number

About Face Art By Pheebs

Welcome ! Thank you for checking out my storefront! I have over 10 years in the makeup industry and 9years worked for MAC cosmetics. While working for MAC I was certified at all levels. I also worked for a popular bridal makeup company in newport beach and left to focus on my own business and have never been happier! I am so thankful for my amazing clients. It's an honor to be able to do makeup on such an important day of their life. I love everything about my job and cannot be more grateful! With that being said My goal is to make you look like the best version of yourself. I want to make sure that I accomplish the look you have in mind so if their is something you would like changed please do not hesitate to tell me because I just want to make sure when I am finished that you are exstatic and cannot wait for your fiance to see you walking down the aisle!

ln conjuction of doing makeup I also work with a very talented hairstylist! She has an exceptional eye for beauty and creativity. She can recreate any hairstyle shown to her in a photo.

If you only need makeup that is Great I am your girl! If you need hair and makeup we got you covered! We are a one stop shop! We travel to you so that on your wedding day there is no added stress to have to make it back in time. I like to send my potential brides a sample timeline of the wedding day as soon as we are talking about booking a trial. I know planning a wedding can be difficult at times and you may have questions or concerns. I love to help as much as i can so please ask all the questions you have! Anything i can do to make your planning and wedding day easier and less stressful I would love to do!

Follow Face Art By Pheebs on

b4a0819865f7faa0 1467441996614 image
20160728193220

7 Reviews for Face Art By Pheebs

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Phoebe came highly recommended to me by a close friend and she surpassed all of my expectations. What she did on my eyes was truly art. She's so sweet and actually listens to what you want, this knows her stuff and I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Dianna · Married on 05/22/2016

I booked Phoebe to do my God-daughter's wedding in May 2016. She was very accommodating with scheduling the bride's tryout day. The day of the wedding she did the eye makeup for 10 bridesmaids, full make up for the two mother's and the bride's makeup. They all made it to the venue on time and looked stunning. What I loved was that everyone looked like themselves, only enhanced. The bride's makeup looked flawless the entire day. Phoebe was not pushy, had great ideas, and was very nice to work with. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Bretlyn · Married on 05/22/2016

Simply amazing! I used her for my wedding (then my sister in law, and a friend did) and she was wonderful! Including my make up she did all ten of my girls and the mothers! Everyone looked flawless!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Award

Face Art By Pheebs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15