F.lori.sh Designs By Lori

Mesquite, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

F.lori.sh Designs By Lori is a floral design studio headquartered in the DFW area that services weddings and other special occasions. Owner and floral designer Lori Hite cherishes the opportunity to enhance wedding festivities through her creative work. You can call on this personable and experienced designer to provide vivid floristry for the heart of your celebration.

Experience

Lori realized her passion for floral design in high school, learning from Betsy Baldwin, a Dallas-based event planner and florist. Lori also worked with Hidden Creek, an event venue located in north Texas. Once she graduated from high school, Lori continued to work with both, as well as Cassey Chapman of Petals and Pearls Unique Designs. Three years on, Lori took a leap of faith to found her own floral enterprise, and so F.lori.sh Designs was born.

Lori strives to assist you with a planning process that is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. This designer will work with you from initial consultation onwards to help mark your special love story with colorful style. Lori can provide design, crafting, delivery, setup, and cleanup of your wedding florals. F.lori.sh Designs was founded with an ethos of helping others. You will also have the option to help others by donating your flowers after your festivities. Your wedding celebration can be that much brighter with these floral services.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$205

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Ana Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing florist!

I cannot recommend Lori enough! She and her husband were so friendly and honest the whole time. They went above and beyond the day of the wedding. Everyone loved all the arrangements and I could not have enough of my bouquet. She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we cannot thank her enough for making out vision come to life! Thank you Lori!

F.lori.sh Designs By Lori's reply:

You’re gonna make me cry! I absolutely adore you guys!!!! You are beautiful people inside and out! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Carlie
    Carlie M. Married on 04/09/2021

Simply amazing.

I was blown away by f.lori.sh floral design for my wedding. I really didn't know exactly what I wanted and sent over some inspiration pictures for my ideas, and Lori nailed it PERFECTLY. I have gotten so many compliments about the floral for my wedding. It was just perfect. Don't hesitate to hire f.lori.sh!! She will go above and beyond for you and will make your special day even more amazing.

F.lori.sh Designs By Lori's reply:

Carlie!!! It was honestly so fun working with you and getting to play with some fun colors! Hope you’re having a great first year of marriage!!!!!!! Praying for y’all always!
  • Shera
    Shera Married on 04/03/2021

Wonderful, stress-free flower service

Working with f.lori.sh for our wedding flowers was such a wonderful experience! All of the flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and unique and really took the look and feel of our wedding to the next level. Lori was so helpful and knowledgeable through the entire process which eliminated so much stress and worry. She worked with us to be able to get the best for our budget and had such a personal and heartfelt touch in everything. We are so thankful for f.lori.sh and all they did to make our wedding day extra special!

Deals

F.lori.sh Designs By Lori 1
Exclusive

Pricing

F.lori.sh Designs By Lori Price Rates

308 Crooked Ln Mesquite, TX, 75149
Location of (F.lori.sh Designs By Lori)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding