F.lori.sh Designs By Lori

Mesquite, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

YAY! You found us and we could not be more thrilled that you’ve stopped for a moment to check us out!

Who exactly is f.lori.sh?

IT’S ME! Just kidding but also not really! We are a wife + hubby duo that is really more wife + dogs on the business side, but without the husband we fall apart, does that make sense? My name is Lori Hite and I love weddings and all things flowers! My husband Matthew isn’t here full time but he’s always down for a wedding day! Just a small business with a passion for loving people!

Matt would describe Lori as: funny, considerate, compassionate, resourceful, driven with a “can do” attitude, generous, diligent, and enthusiastic

Lori would describe Matt as: Hard working, dependable, hilarious, a joy to be around, a problem solver, and great at talking to people!

We would describe our dogs as: Angel- old lady but perfect, Peanut- a nutty little man who’s obsessed with Matt, Ollie- a snuggle baby who just wants to have fun, Mila- the sassy independent gal but scared of everything!

F.LORI.SH is committed to serving and loving brides while providing an encouraging and uplifting environment to create some magic! Don’t know much about flowers? PERFECT! Love flowers and know tons by name? GREAT! Not sure exactly where to start or even what you want? THAT IS NORMAL! I am here to help you bring your vision to life!

So what does f.Lori.sh offer?

We bring the FUN! I love getting to know my brides and hearing their stories while sharing some of my own! We provide florals for weddings and special events big and small! The process is easy! Inquire, fill out a questionnaire, wait for quote, chat with Lori, and hopefully check florals off your list! I want to help you max out that budget and have the most fun doing it! We love our brides, pray for them, encourage them, and serve with all our hearts!

Weddings can be stressful, but not here! Here we get to talk about pretty things and love stories to be remembered!

So what are you waiting for! LETS DO THIS FLOWER THING!

Love,

Lori & Matthew Hite

(and all the puppies of course)

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Carolyn H. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience with F.Lori.Sh!

We absolutely loved working with Lori! She was so easy to communicate with and made our florals look STUNNING. She absolutely matched our vision for florals and more. Cannot say enough good things!
    Kaily C. Married on 03/05/2022

She is Amazing

Lori did a fantastic job! She was able to take my random ideas and turn it into something beautiful that made my dream day into a reality! Her form she sends out made it so easy to tell her what I wanted and she worked with me every time I needed to make a change.
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!!!

Lori was simply an incredible asset on the day of our wedding. We hired her for day-of coordination and she and her mom went above and beyond. They did the normal things like receiving vendors the morning of, queueing everyone up for the procession, and making sure everything happened according to our timeline. They also set up all of our centerpieces, flower arrangements, and other decor just as we had it laid out. They worked behind the scenes all night to make sure everything went smoothly. She even asked us beforehand what we wanted to eat from the food truck, delivered it to us, and made sure we had a quiet place to eat after the ceremony. When we told her that we wanted people to grab a drink from the bar before the ceremony, she asked what our parents’ drink orders were and ensured that they had their drink of choice waiting for them once the ceremony began. I know I’m leaving out tons of other things Lori and her mom did - they were working nonstop from noon until after midnight. Our wedding was more perfect than we ever could have imagined and I know a lot of it was due to Lori. Do yourself a favor and hire her! She’s the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Fox Run Trail Mesquite, TX, 76179
Location of (F.lori.sh Designs By Lori)
641 Fox Run Trail Fort Worth, TX, 76179

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding