Extreme Entertainment

Toms River, NJ View map

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Candace Married on 09/29/2018
    Mike was our DJ for our lovely beach wedding at a bed and breakfast in beach haven NJ. My husband and I were not very prepared with the music list and were basically winging it. Mike was so accommodating, played the best music selection for cocktail hour, dinner, and then finally the dance music. He improvised like a true pro. He truly made our wedding night unforgettable. He even worked with the bartenders and catering crew to make fabulous announcements and kept the crowd organized and entertained during cocktail hour and dinner. I would recommend him over and over again. Perfect 10.
  • User2449125 2+ years ago
    Mike at Extreme Entertainment was better than I could have ever imagined! From day one, Mike was very professional, organized, experienced and personable. We met to go over every little detail of the wedding. He was very easy to contact through email whenever I had questions. The night on my wedding, Mike arrived extra early to set up everything that he needed. He brought a photo booth attendant that was extremely friendly and helpful. We did not have to worry about anything with the photo booth. She took care of everything and Mike also emailed us copies of all the pictures taken that night! Unfortunately, there was a power outage the night of my wedding, right in between cocktail hour and the reception. Mike did his best to keep everyone calm, and even ran home to his house to pick up something that he thought may help with the power! When the lights came back on, Mike didn't skip a beat. He got right into the reception. Mike was gracious enough to stay late and extend the reception music because we missed close to an hour. He was energetic and played all the right music. Despite the power outage, we had such an amazing day! We keep hearing over and over again, how much fun it was and how our guests have never danced so much at a wedding! I highly recommend Extreme Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ at any occasion!
  • User2256531 2+ years ago
    Best Dj ever!! Excellent all around!!!

Toms River, 08755
Location of (Extreme Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding