Extraordinary Entertainment

Extraordinary Entertainment

About Extraordinary Entertainment

Lets Make Your Wedding Extraordinary!

Extraordinary is a dynamic, state of the art entertainment company consisting of a team of people who have a passion for entertaining and creating. We offer a unique and extraordinary experience to your event by providing you with amazing energy fueled talent, special production solutions & design. Our passion for excellence, performance, and you our client, allows us to take your visions and turn them into reality. We are the future of the entertainment & special events industry, we are Extraordinary!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Microphones (4)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

Planning a wedding can be very stressful when looking for different vendors, Extraordinary Entertainment was by far the best vendor we contracted. Andrew is a total gem and a pleasure to work with; I didn't have a care in the world when it came to my wedding day. He was very transparent and informative, accessible throughout the process, and always made sure we stayed on the same page.

It's a challenge to bring two families together, especially when they are of different cultures. I don't know how but Andrew managed to pull it all together and keep the dancefloor going ALL NIGHT LONG. There wasn't a dull moment and everyone loved the mix of music.

The photo booth was a big hit as well, it was bigger and more eye-catching than I imagined. I've been to other weddings where the photo booth is more of an afterthought and goes unnoticed - this was not the case! It only added to the excitement and ended up providing a great keepsake for everyone.

As far as ceremony sound goes, I didn't realize how necessary it was - and it is! I was so happy that everyone could hear the officiant and really be part of the ceremony experience, no matter where they were sitting. I also had live music and my cousin sang during the ceremony, so having the sound set up was crucial to everyone being able to enjoy the performance.

I can't say enough about how great Extraordinary Entertainment is, throughout the planning process and during the event itself - they never fail to impress!

Profile Picture Elaina, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved our DJ!! He had the dance floor going all night. So much fun

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Extraordinary Entertainment Pricing