PO Box 79, Walterboro, SC 29488 Map · Phone number

About Exquisite Events

Exquisite Events is a full service wedding and event planning company, established in 2002. Whether your event requires every detail to be planned or orchestrated or if you just need a few minor adjustments or advice, we are capable of accommodating your every need. With years of experience in producing fashion shows, luncheons, weddings, and other special events, Tawana and her professional team have acquired the knowledge to make your event memorable and uniquely yours. We pride ourselves on a superior level of creativity. Let your event be an effortless celebration of joy and laughter as Exquisite Events take care of all the details. We travel throughout, our focus is on weddings, special events including fundraisers, banquets, luncheons, baby showers, destination weddings and more.

Contact us for a one on one consultation. Services are customized to every clients specific needs. Tawana R. Johnson 843-542-4825~ exquisiteeventsga@gmail.com

Exquisite Events also provides ceremony rentals, favors, printed materials, wedding day necessities and linen rentals.

Follow Exquisite Events on

happilyeverafter5
34027big

4 Reviews for Exquisite Events

K. · Married on 06/05/2010

Tawana Johnson and her assistant Ms. Taylor did an excellent job setting up, decorating and pulling the entire wedding together. My guests raved at how wonderful the ceremony and reception was. My husband and I are very happy with the job well done.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Shena · Married on 10/04/2009

This company is one of the best companies I came across when I decided to plan my wedding. They were very professional and caring. I felt like the most special bride to be. They answered every question I had and never had to guess at the answer. They were well prepared for everything I needed from my dress to the food and decorations.They were willing to travel to accommodates my finance and myself. They had packages to fit every budget. They are even licensed to marry you if that is needed. .They didn't leave my side until I was ready to walk down the aisle. I didn't have to worry about clean up, they did that too! They made sure that my special day was perfect in every way. Thank you Tawanna Johnson and Sherlie Fields of Creative Solutions!

Sent on 10/28/2009

jimo chronic · Married on 01/27/2009

i rented a beautiful dress from ths company!!

Sent on 04/22/2009

Exquisite Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• Special Arrangements
    Special Arrangements Wedding Florists

Creative Solutions is a great company to work with. Tawana does a nice job of putting a party together.

• PO Box 79 Walterboro, 29488 See on map