668 E. Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL 60074 Map · Phone number

About Exotic Car Share

While Curvy Road doesn't actually rent cars, we offer fractional ownership of exotic & high-end automobiles to a national membership. Recognizing the growing interest in driving a fun & exotic car to one's wedding, we offer a two-day wedding package to couples in the Chicago area, including  fuel, driver training, insurance & a generous mileage allowance. To see the vehicles visit CurvyRoad.com. Contact us to lock in your dates.

Follow Exotic Car Share on

Other couples have also viewed

• K&G COACH LINE INC.
  • MO-Star Limo LLC
  • The Trolley Car & Bus Company
  • V.I.P. Valet Service Inc.
bmw i8 copy
masermc1

2 Reviews for Exotic Car Share

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2016

I am so happy we chose to work with George at Exotic Car Share. Renting a car was a surprise wedding gift from me to my husband for our wedding weekend. We booked the BMW I8 and it was incredible! For others looking to book, I will say definitely do it. It is worth the money. There were a few times with the high stakes of needing a car for my wedding, I was admittedly scared (not seeing the business in person, everything was via email/phone, we had to change cars a month out since the one we booked got sold) but upon arrival, I felt silly for being afraid. It is a really nice group of guys who really love cars. They even drove us to the airport after we dropped off the car and were taking off for our honeymoon Thank you Exotic Car Share for making our day!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Denisa · Married on 06/10/2007

3.5
      3.5

We rented a ferrari for our wedding instead of a limo from exotic car share. They were great because they really tried to get us the car we wanted even if it wasn't available, it is a family owned business and they are very nice. They make you feel part of their family as well.

Sent on 06/18/2008

Exotic Car Share FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Exotic Car
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours

• 668 E. Northwest Hwy Palatine, 60074 See on map
    Location of (Exotic Car Share)