81 Morton Street, Framingham, MA 01702 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 5 to 80
Availability Check your date

About Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company

Exhibit "A" Brewing Company is a unique wedding venue located in Framingham, Massachusetts. Just like how relationships take time to develop, the fermentation that goes on in this brewery is a great metaphor for love and passion. With a great space for intimate and fun celebrations, coupled with access to amazing outside vendors, Exhibit "A" Brewing Company offers up an amazing service.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples are able to surround themselves with 80 of their guests in the Brewing Room. With an industrial feel and exposed features, Exhibit "A" Brewing Company is as unique as the couples who celebrate with them.

A unique venue comes with unique services. Exhibit "A" Brewing Company brings fresh beer and tasty outside vendors right on the premises. The bar services are amazing and include bartender(s), house beer, open bar, cash bar, liquor license and specialty beer. Other unique services offered include:

• Cleanup

Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company 2
Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Exhibit A is seriously amazing. My boyfriend and I love this place so much! I decided to throw a surprise 30th birthday party for him here, and was able to book their small private area in the back of the brewery. Kelsey was so easy to work with and was very prompt in responding to all of my emails. He also answered my thousands of questions haha. The day of the party, he was there to greet me and help me set up some things. He introduced me to Adam and Meghan, who were both working the bar that night and would be there to help me with anything I needed. They were so amazing! I was able to set up catering I brought in from Chipotle, and put up a few decorations in the room. While I was setting up, they even brought me a beer to enjoy! Adam made sure to check in through out the night and was so friendly and professional. We also had a private tour of the brewery for the whole party, which was really cool. I can't say enough about this place and the people who work here. And obviously, the beer is fantastic. Now I'm trying to think of what event I can plan here next! :)

Sent on 07/03/2017

Donna · Married on 05/04/2018

Hi! I just wanted to let the "I need a Venue" world know about Exhibit 'A' Brewing company! We had our daughters Bridal Shower there March 24th. I have NEVER been so impressed with the planning, communication and hands on doings from Mr Kelsey Roth. From the 1st email to the last broom being pushed for clean up, Kelsey was there from start to finish! We knew what was available, what was needed and when we got there, there was Kelsey ready and waiting! Between him and the Bartender (sorry, didn't catch the tall guys name in the hat), we didn't have one thing to worry about. Glasses were picked up when empty, tables and chairs were brought over when needed and never did I see a trash can that was full! (they were always being emptied)! At the end of the shower, Kelsey got right on clean up with us, he was so helpful! It was an absolute pleasure to work with him for the shower. I have 3 daughters and have planned my share of events for them and others, however, this was the BEST! Nothing but 5 (if I could give 10) stars for the entire staff at the brewery, Especially Kelsey! couldn't have done it without you!!!! Thanx so much again!!! Donna

Sent on 03/31/2018

Lexi · Married on 10/28/2017

I had my husband’s 40th here and we couldn’t have been happier. The staff is so friendly, professional and helpful. The venue is great for dancing and mingling and I was able to add a lot of personal touches which made everything look elegant yet fun. The overall cost was very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of similar types of locations. I would definitely have another party here!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company 4
    Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company 5
    Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company 6

Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 80
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Brewery, Loft, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware