3800 Saint John’s Bluff Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Executive Food Service

• Holiday Parties and Social Events
  • Corporate Functions and Delivery's or Full Service
  • Total Wedding Catering- Showers, Engagement Parties,Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Receptions
  • Brunch, Stations and Cocktail Style Events
  • Event Planners and Day of Packages
  • Venue Assistance
  • Vendor Matching
  • Linen Packages
  • Rentals- Tables, Chairs,Dance Floors and More!

We look Forward to Helping You Create a Delicious and Exciting Event, Right From the Very First Bite....

Follow Executive Food Service on

30 Reviews for Executive Food Service

• Laura

Laura and Tyler Michals · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Hire! Hire! Hire! You wont regret it

I don’t even know where to begin. Olivia and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park. From the early beginnings when I first sent an inquiry in, Olivia has been in complete contact with me since. From my random phone calls, late text messages and emails, she was so prompt and wonderful to speak with throughout the entire process. She helped my husband and I build the absolute dream menu and helped us stay within budget at the same time. Olivia was able to make room and squeeze us into the last tasting before our wedding day, so we were able to experience what her catering team had to offer. We truly feel like Olivia puts her customers first no matter the cost and treats us more as friends which really makes the entire process a breeze. Vendors can be difficult to deal with during the high stress wedding planning, but I have nothing, absolutely nothing negative to say about Olivia and EFS Catering.

We originally hired a wedding planner with a different company, and we were quick to change over to have Olivia and her husband William orchestrate our wedding. A decision we will never regret! Even before actually hiring them to coordinate, I was told to contact her with ANY questions or help for planning. She helped me do my entire floor plan and gave me input my other planner did not. Between her killer personality and her awesome organizational skills, we felt as though a boulder was taken off our shoulders. We trusted them 100% and our wedding was an absolute DREAM COME TRUE.

EFS provided our passed appetizers, buffet station, bartending services, a carving station, and butler service for each table. Nobody went hungry, glasses were never half empty, and everyone had an awesome night! Kyle, was a server who stood out to my husband and I. He specifically catered to us and made sure we were greeted to our table with drinks, our plates fixed and checked on us multiple times throughout dinner. As for the rest of team, THANK YOU!
    The bartenders made drinks in a timely manner considering the enormous line of people after the ceremony. And the waitstaff was constantly checking on tables, filling glasses and removing dirty dishware. We were also packed multiple to-go boxes to take home and boy that was great to munch on! I truly have no complaints and my guests are still raving about the awesome food, and services EFS provided for us!!

If it were an option I would rate 100000000x stars.
    Olivia – Your personality is one like no other! We are so grateful for you and what you have personally done for Tyler and I. We’ve maybe even gained a friend in the process  Also, the relationship you have with William is GOALSSSS. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and I don’t doubt you will continue to make everyone you encounter as happy as we are now!
    William – My highlight moment for you would be when you came in to check on me in the bridal suite. Everyone had left to line up and I was alone, and the anxiety was really kicking in. All it took was a smile and you truly comforted me! Thank you for that.
    P.S. You and Olivia are a freaking dream team!!
    Our wedding wouldn’t have been possible without all of you! THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/26/2019

The best catering team!

My husband and I talked and met with quite a few caterers before EFS blessed our lives! My husband had his heart said on a cuban style menu, and while other caterers had a hard time with this, EFS was practically like "that's it? Give us something harder!" I knew it was meant to be the minute I got on the phone with Olivia. She was attentive, kind, so knowledgeable in her craft, and had such a passion for food. My kind of gal! The food at our our wedding was phenomenal! Soooo good! Our guest are still talking about it and said it was the best food they've had at a wedding. The EFS team even went out of their way to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed and asked throughout the evening if there was anything they could do or get for us. So caring amd attentive! Do yourself and your wedding guests a favor and go with EFS!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Wonn · Married on 10/12/2019

Say "Yes" to Olivia and her Team!

Three things:
    1. Hire Olivia Gonzalez as your Day-of-Coordinator. Olivia was amazing to work with; super responsive, on top of things, helpful, and overall a therapist during stressful times! I hired her a little over a year out along with her team - and she was there always checking in on me, no matter how far out the wedding was - simply because she cares!
    2. Hire the Food Team. We did a Spanish theme - paella, empanadas, plantains, Lechon, a rice and beans bar, etc... the food was unreal and everyone loved it!
    3. Hire the Bartending Team! These guys did awesome - needless to say, no one went without a drink in their hand!
    Yes, Yes, Yes - You must work with them! Thank you again Olivia and the entire EFS Team!
    (Photography: Brian Miller Weddings)

Sent on 11/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Executive Food Service Pricing

Executive Food Service Price Rates

Executive Food Service FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 6.75
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Wedding Planners

we've known them to provide quality on every level

• All About Events Wedding Rentals

We have done a ton of events with Executive Catering and they do an amazing job. They have also catered a couple company events for us. Olivia is one of the best people in the business. She is warm, knowledgable and thorough! Highly recommend working with them!

• River House Events Banquet Halls

Executive Catering provides excellent service and delicious food for many of our brides and grooms. They have a very professional staff and we love having them at River House!

• 3800 Saint John’s Bluff Rd Jacksonville, 32224 See on map
    9044039932 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon- Friday 8:00am-6:00pm Sat and Sunday 9:00am- 5:00pm
    Location of (Executive Food Service)