3800 Saint John’s Bluff Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Executive Food Service

• Holiday Parties and Social Events
  • Corporate Functions and Delivery's or Full Service
  • Total Wedding Catering- Showers, Engagement Parties,Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Receptions
  • Brunch, Stations and Cocktail Style Events
  • Event Planners and Day of Packages
  • Venue Assistance
  • Vendor Matching
  • Linen Packages
  • Rentals- Tables, Chairs,Dance Floors and More!

We look Forward to Helping You Create a Delicious and Exciting Event, Right From the Very First Bite....

Follow Executive Food Service on

Executive Food Service 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Cherry on top!

EFS was the cherry on top for our wedding day. Throughout the whole experience Olivia and EFS were there for us. They provided the best quality food, service, and dedication. (Might I add with the best bang for your buck!) Olivia and her team were super helpful in catering to what we wanted and making sure everything came together. We didnt want a basic dinner menu, we wanted flavor, something that would compliment our tropical theme, something that was a little more spanish, and something that everyone could enjoy. And boy did EFS deliver with our bomb ass menu!!!! (I HIGHLY recommend the flank steak with chimichurri sauce it is TO DIE FOR!!!!) On another note, the service was so wonderful, everyone was very tentative, they made sure the night went smoothly, and made sure we always had a drink!
    Now I have to give Olivia a special shout out because I dont know how our wedding would have ever happened without her. She is literally an angel - a wedding angel! She has the most positive outlook on life but also runs a tight ship and makes sure that everything happens as it should! She keeps everyone moving and everyone together. She made our venue look absolutely stunning and so much more.

Thank you so much EFS and Olivia for everything! You truly made our day great! ❤❤❤

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Executive Food Service 8
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

amazing food and awesome service

Olivia was absolutely amazing. Our food was delicious and came out hot and fresh. The servers were very polite and professional. I would highly recommend them for your next big event.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and beyond our expectations!

I wish I could rate them more than 5 stars, honestly.
    This review is for both EFS catering and for Olivia Gonzalez as she was my day of coordinator.
    Our wedding was on July 6th, 2019 at the Treasury on the Plaza. I found Olivia because EFS Catering was a preferred vendor by the venue. When I contacted Olivia about catering, her energy via e-mail was so WOW that she immediately had me. She responded to every single one of my e-mails very quickly and answered every one of my questions. Not knowing what the heck I was doing, she was an amazing guidance.
    My (now) husband and I decided to also hire her as a our day of coordinator. Olivia was more than just a day of coordinator, she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for the wedding. We planned our wedding during my last year of dental school, so it was a little difficult to juggle both, but Olivia was a blessing and made it so smooth! She would send me e-mails with checklists of things that I needed to get done. Honestly if it weren't for her, our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was!
    We met up with Olivia for our EFS Catering tastings and we immediately fell in love with every single item we tried. The food was absolutely delicious, which made it a little difficult to choose just one or two entrees! After our tasting, we headed to look at rentals such as linens, chargers, etc.. she is so knowledgable she will honestly tell you if she thinks something looks good or not (I'm sure she's seen it all!).
    I absolutely loved Olivia's personality, and it made this whole process much more enjoyable!!
    Her and her husband, William, both came to final walk thru as well as the wedding rehearsal. Everything ran so smoothly both days, they make a great team!
    The day of the wedding, Olivia was AMAZING!!!! I did not have to worry about a SINGLE thing. I wanted to change a few things the day of, and she had no problem making that happen. She kept it so calm the entire time, I don't know how she does it. You can just tell she LOVES what she does, and she's passionate about it.
    The day of, I realized I had dropped the ball on a minor (big!) detail, and Olivia and her husband came thru and still made this happen!!! I could not thank them enough!!
    EFS catering team was professional and the food was great! Olivia and EFS made sure that my husband and I even had platters from cocktail hour for us to enjoy after we came back from pictures, the appetizers were there waiting for us.
    The entire EFS team made sure that we were satisfied with our food. We had a few Gluten free guests as well as guests with Nut allergies and EFS accommodated to every one of them without a complaint. Such a professional company!!

Anyway, from beginning to end, having EFS Catering and Olivia Gonzalez as part of our vendor team was the BEST decision we made. Our wedding would not have been possible without them!

Thank you EFS Catering, Olivia, and William!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 6.75
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD
    Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Wedding Planners

we've known them to provide quality on every level

• All About Events
    All About Events Wedding Rentals

We have done a ton of events with Executive Catering and they do an amazing job. They have also catered a couple company events for us. Olivia is one of the best people in the business. She is warm, knowledgable and thorough! Highly recommend working with them!

• River House Events
    River House Events Banquet Halls

Executive Catering provides excellent service and delicious food for many of our brides and grooms. They have a very professional staff and we love having them at River House!

• 3800 Saint John’s Bluff Rd Jacksonville, 32224 See on map
    9044039932 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon- Friday 8:00am-6:00pm Sat and Sunday 9:00am- 5:00pm