Kennewick, WA 99337 Map · Phone number

About Exclusive Cakes by Tessa

Exclusive Cakes by Tessa is a Custom Cakery - specializing in custom cakes, cupcakes, dessert displays and candy buffets. Servicing the Tri-Cities Washington and surrounding areas and we will travel! We make cakes for every occassion and every budget, nothing is too big or too small! We look forward to working with you - call us today to schedule a consultation and tasting! (509) 460-8507

Follow Exclusive Cakes by Tessa on

ExclusiveCakesbyTessablackandwhiteflowercakewithlogo
111111weddingcakeexclusivecakeswebsite
Cupcake tower wedding cake with 6" topper cake for the cake cutting ceremony
Cupcake tower wedding cake with 6" topper cake for the cake cutting ceremony
Cupcake tower wedding cake with 6" topper cake for the cake cutting ceremony.
Cupcake tower wedding cake with 6" topper cake for the cake cutting ceremony.
Classic black and white 4 tiered fondant wedding cake with damask fondant design, black satin ribbon...
ExclusiveCakesbyTessawinegrapevinesweddingcakeatTerraBlancaWinerywithlogo
ExclusiveCakesbyTessaHotpinkandorangeweddingcakewithlogo
ExclusiveCakesbyTessaRickardweddingwithwsugroomscakewithlogo
ExclusiveCakesbyTessablackandwhiteflowercakewithlogo
111111weddingcakeexclusivecakeswebsite

4 Reviews for Exclusive Cakes by Tessa

Janet · Married on 01/28/2012

Now this is unusual but I went with a different vendor for the wedding cake and went with Tessa for the grooms cake. I regret the decision to go with two different vendors. Tessa and I were introduced during an 11-11-11 wedding event. I had already hired a different vendor for the wedding cake but decided to get my husband a surprise grooms men cake. He is an avid and devoted Tri-City Americans fan (local hockey team), so I told Tessa I would like his cake in the shape of a hockey puck and stick. She did an amazing job. Several of our guests are Hockey fans as well and they were all very happy with how the cake turned out. I overheard several of the guys asking their wives why they didn't get a hockey cake lol.

As for me I was not only impressed with the quality of work but also the taste of the cake. The reason I said I wish I didn't go with two different vendors is because the taste and freshness of the wedding cake by the other vendor was not up to par with Tessa's cake. I have recommended her to many people for many different events. I know that I will personally use her again for birthday and baby shower cakes.

Before the grooms cake I used Tessa for a surprise Bachelor party cake. The cake was a hit with the guys. Tessa included a belly button ring made of candy. I liked the added touch. She really did an amazing job and I liked how she is so diverse in what all she can do.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Exclusive Cakes by Tessa's reply:

Janet,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!!

S · Married on 08/06/2011

Tessa is awesome! I have food allergies and gluten sensitivity and she was able to work with that for me! The top tier of my cake was GF for myself and a few other guests. The best part is that it tasted fabulous. I got so many compliments from guests about how great the cake tasted. And it looked great! Tessa is extremely affordable and offers on-site delivery. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Exclusive Cakes by Tessa's reply:

Thank you do much!!! Remember we can make your anniversary cakes. : )

3.8
      3.0

Great cakes, too bad she moved.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Exclusive Cakes by Tessa FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Jones Custom Photography
    Jones Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

Tessas Cakes & Cupcakes are always delicious and beautiful.

• Agape' Events
    Agape' Events Wedding Planners

The word "talented" doesn't even begin to describe Tessa, owner of Exclusive Cakes. Her ability to transform cake into works of art is unsurpassed, her attention to details impeccable and her enthusiasm and passion for her craft is unwavering. Thank you Tessa for all the heart and soul you put into each cake creation and for your infectious passion.

• Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant
    Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant Wedding Officiants

Outstanding and beautiful wedding cakes and cupcakes!

• Kennewick, 99337 See on map