Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number

About Everything But The Ring

Everything But The Ring is a luxury event planning and design company based in the Houston and surrounding areas and available worldwide. At every stage of your wedding, Everything But The Ring provides outstanding service to provide you with an exclusively tailored and stunning event.

Follow Everything But The Ring on

326ta311214
10497059884704348228508920087656289227004o
ks photo 78
Everything But The Ring
everything but the ring picnic forest wedding bicy
Everything But The Ring
everything but the ring picnic table checkered red
louisiana southern wedding 2014 0040
155ta311214

15 Reviews for Everything But The Ring

• Lauren

Lauren P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Punctual, professional, and a joy to work with!

I knew that I wanted to have a month of wedding coordinator before we were even engaged. I am a fairly organized and controlling personality, but I do not enjoy executing my plans. Chelsea was amazing to work with. She guided us, while always keeping OUR vision in mind, and provided support as needed. She was so helpful with recommending vendors within our budget, which took so much stress off of me. She made the wedding planning process fun and enjoyable!! When I began to feel stressed, I would reach out to her and she would immediately calm any concerns that I had. If you're looking for a planner, look no further, Chelsea is the best!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

I was always on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator; one, because I’m type A and wanted to do it all on my own (the correct way) and two, I wanted to save a little bit of money.
    Little did I know how stressful planning a wedding could be on my own, so I caved at 3 months until my wedding to find a coordinator.
    From day one, Chelsea was amazing! I remember meeting with her for the first time and how much weight I could literally feel being lifted off my shoulders in our first meeting. I could finally breathe again!
    Being from out of state, I didn’t know all the vendors so it was hard to find the good ones. Chelsea helped with everything, from recommending vendors (the great ones) to helping with the small details the day of the wedding and even down to helping me pick out all the songs for the wedding ceremony.
    Working with Chelsea was the best decision I made in this whole wedding planning process (aside from marrying my best friend). One thing I always recommend to future brides is TO GET A WEDDING COORDINATOR! You’ll be glad you did! Chelsea is the best of the best!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lesley · Married on 11/11/2017

From the first time we met Chelsea we knew we had were in good hands , and by the conclusion of our meeting we knew we had chosen a confident well established and organized wedding co ordinator. We had signed up for the month of, but Chelsea gave us suggestions for wedding photographers invitations and anything else we asked for. When the month before the wedding started she took over all coordination and contact with our vendors, and we felt very assured and confident that all requests were going to be met, and that she was on top of all the details and requests we had made. Every time there was a change in a detail she took care of it ,and then constantly kept in contact with us about the changes. On the day of the wedding she was amazing she brought an assistant with her, and between the two of them they kept on top of every single detail. She had come up with a timeline for everything and they made sure that everything worked according to the clock. I cannot say enough about Chelsea and the details that she attended to. She was extremely supportive when we had a problem with the location after the wedding, and she has been concerned and involved even though the wedding is over. She came to every meeting I asked her to attend at the location and she behaved in an extremely professional and helpful way at every turn. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and if I had another event I would use her again .

Sent on 01/22/2018

Award

Everything But The Ring FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Everything But The Ring is the way to go people! Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life, and you want your vision to be reality. This is the way to go! Total peace of mind on your day is what you are signing up for with EBTR, and that is the truth. We can't wait for more of our couples to choose EBTR :)

• Photographik Wedding Photographers

Chelsea from Everything But The Ring is one of our favourite people. She's such a pleasure to work with. Not only does she have incredible vision, she executes her designs flawlessly and with the biggest smile on her face. She's incredibly organized and creative but that's not even the half of it. After working with Chelsea you'll want to call her up and go for coffee. She is truly friend material and that's something money can't buy in a wedding planner. You want someone you can call up and chat with, someone who totally supports you through the decision making process. Someone who can problem solve at the drop of a hat and do it all with ease and grace. Chelsea truly is one of a kind. We don't hesitate to recommend her to couples and we would hire her ourselves for our wedding.

• Christy D Swanberg Photography Banquet Halls

Everything But The Ring is just that. I have worked with Chelsea on several occasions and her attention to every single detail is something to be in awe of. She's travelled internationally with me to shoot a beautiful southern wedding in the good ole'louisiana and I have to admit, she made that day go so smoothly. I've shot styled shoots with her that she has coordinated from beginning to end and they always, always, always go off without a hitch. Finally, Ive shot weddings she has designed and coordinated and my favourite thing she always has a way with is how calm her clients / my couples are as a result. They love how their vision is meshed with hers and usually cry or jump up and down with enthusiasm. She is the real deal, professional that will exceed your own expectations. Christy D Swanberg Photography

• Houston See on map
    Location of (Everything But The Ring)