Every Flower Has A Story

Schaumburg, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Schaumburg, Illinois, Every Flower Has A Story is a florist specializing in the design and curation of wedding-inspired floral arrangements. Owner, Holly Stechly is a vibrant personality with a huge heart for people and all-things nuptial. Paying close attention to her clients’ vision, this expert takes a creative approach in bringing their dreams from concept to reality. Holly is eager to help nearly-weds tell their story through beautiful blooms seamlessly integrated into their wedding design.

Every Flower Has A Story is committed to providing each client with a stress-free and streamlined set of services. No matter the size or style of the event, Holly and her team are prepared to elevate the look and feel of every couples’ wedding. They offer a variety of arrangements that range from stunning centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and many other creations.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kelsey
    Kelsey N. Married on 11/06/2021

Beyond Thankful

Where to even begin! Holly was the absolute best to work with. As soon as we spoke for a consultation, I knew she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. As we spoke in details about what I had envisioned for our day, she knew exactly what flowers would work, decor that would tie everything together and make it a magical atmosphere. Boy did she not disappoint! As soon as I saw the room and my flowers, I instantly started crying… She made my vision come to reality and it was the most beautiful and magical day I could have ever asked for. Holly is so sweet and truly cares about you and your special day. She shares the excitement and joy you have and genuinely wants to make your day the absolute happiest! We are beyond grateful for all that she made possible for us!
    Maggie V. Married on 10/10/2021

Best Florist Ever

I highly recommend this floral company! If you want your flowers to be perfect for your big day, go with Every Flower Has a Story! Holly is the best! From our very first consultation, I could tell I was in good hands. Holly listened carefully to what I wanted and had awesome recommendations for flowers and greenery that would work with what I wanted. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever expected! On the day of our wedding, I was blown away seeing all the table arrangements, bouquets, and attention to detail with all the flowers. Holly and her team did an amazing job setting all the flowers up at our venue, and it was exactly what I had asked for. Holly was delightful to work with and truly made our wedding day perfect with all the wonderful flower arrangements!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Holly  Stechly
Holly Stechly
Owner

Growing up, I would play "Here Comes The Bride" with my friends. I would drape our living room white curtain on my head to act as a veil, I would handpick a beautiful bouquet of flowers from our garden to hold & then walk down the faux aisle with my dog, while my friends hummed "Here Comes The Bride."

I always loved weddings. My favorite part of a wedding has always been the flowers! I couldn't wait to see what kind of bouquet the bride carried & what the décor looked like for the ceremony & reception spaces. To me, it was a real life fairytale experience and I was so excited I had a chance to be a part of it!

Once I grew up, my love for weddings, flowers and fairytales never went away, so I decided to take a chance and open up my own wedding and event floral shop and that is how Every Flower Has A Story came to be.

Fun Facts:

I am ordained and can marry you!

In 2019, I became an Official Floral Designer to the Sierra Madre Rose Parade Association in California. The Pasadena Tournament Of Roses Parade airs live on New Year's Day every year.

I found my prince charming at a Pirate Festival in Port Washington, WI. For someone who believes in fairytales...what are the odds???!!!

1320 Tower Road Schaumburg, IL, 60193
847-728-8040

By Appointment Only
Location of (Every Flower Has A Story)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding