1320 Tower Road, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Every Flower Has A Story

Operating out of Schaumburg, Illinois, Every Flower Has A Story is a florist specializing in the design and curation of wedding-inspired floral arrangements. Owner, Holly Stechly is a vibrant personality with a huge heart for people and all-things nuptial. Paying close attention to her clients’ vision, this expert takes a creative approach in bringing their dreams from concept to reality. Holly is eager to help nearly-weds tell their story through beautiful blooms seamlessly integrated into their wedding design.

Every Flower Has A Story is committed to providing each client with a stress-free and streamlined set of services. No matter the size or style of the event, Holly and her team are prepared to elevate the look and feel of every couples’ wedding. They offer a variety of arrangements that range from stunning centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and many other creations.

• Woman-owned
lavender colored bouquets 51 1340447 160376744829549

11 Reviews for Every Flower Has A Story

Priyanka B. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful Decor in a Pinch

Holly and her team were fantastic! I had to move my 25-person wedding two weeks before the date to a completely different city and Holly was able to create a vision of the wedding decor I wanted in two weeks. She was extremely communicative, professional and her work was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Every Flower Has A Story

Sent on 11/08/2020

Gabrielle P. · Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing flowers

Holly was wonderful to work with. She had many creative ideas and really listened to what colors and style of flowers my daughter wanted. The flowers were beautiful. Everything was ready and waiting for us when we arrived at the reception hall. Many people commented on how lovely and unique the flowers were. I can't recommend Holly and her team highly enough!!!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Every Flower Has A Story FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Every Flower Has A Story

Holly  Stechly

Holly Stechly

Owner

Growing up, I would play "Here Comes The Bride" with my friends. I would drape our living room white curtain on my head to act as a veil, I would handpick a beautiful bouquet of flowers from our garden to hold & then walk down the faux aisle with my dog, while my friends hummed "Here Comes The Bride."

I always loved weddings. My favorite part of a wedding has always been the flowers! I couldn't wait to see what kind of bouquet the bride carried & what the décor looked like for the ceremony & reception spaces. To me, it was a real life fairytale experience and I was so excited I had a chance to be a part of it!

Once I grew up, my love for weddings, flowers and fairytales never went away, so I decided to take a chance and open up my own wedding and event floral shop and that is how Every Flower Has A Story came to be.

Fun Facts:

I am ordained and can marry you!

In 2019, I became an Official Floral Designer to the Sierra Madre Rose Parade Association in California. The Pasadena Tournament Of Roses Parade airs live on New Year's Day every year.

I found my prince charming at a Pirate Festival in Port Washington, WI. For someone who believes in fairytales...what are the odds???!!!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1320 Tower Road Schaumburg, IL, 60193 See on map
    847-728-8040 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Every Flower Has A Story)