Evermore Floral Co.

255 N El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,000
  • Real Weddings 1

About Evermore Floral Co.

The Flower Shop has proudly been serving the community of Encinitas and the surrounding area for more than 25 years. While others have come and gone, The Flower Shop continues to thrive.

Over the years, we have built a reputation for combining quality and unique style, with competitive low prices. This formula has earned us long standing relationships with our customers and allowed us to build new ones every day.

Our philosophy is simple. Provide great customer service and an incredible product. Add a friendly and well educated staff and you simply can't go wrong.

We hand pick all of our flowers to ensure the highest quality product. While many are flown in from all over the world, we are also located just around the corner from local growers and look forward to showing off the best of what's in season. Fresh cut from the field, straight to your table...Doesn't get much better than that!

We are open 365 days a year and are widely known for making the holidays a special treat for our customers. Come and see for yourself. We can't wait to meet you.

Follow Evermore Floral Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Flowers Forever
  • Cherry Blossom Floral Designs
  • Whimsey Florals
  • be bella Design

19 Reviews for Evermore Floral Co.

Daniel · Married on 12/10/2019

Unbelievable Florals

Amy's flowers were the highlight of our reception. We were so happy with what she made and she followed our vision and exceeded it. She was so generous with her time and flexible with us, as she worked with my sister to accomplish a very specific type of arrangement. Her design for the sweetheart table especially blew us away, I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Amy was a dream to work with for our wedding! She came highly recommended from our planner, and we hit it off right away. I was able to sit with her and describe my dream fantasy wedding, and then we worked together to trim it down for my budget and venue. We spoke a couple of times, I sent her some inspiration photos, and from there she totally hit it out of the ballpark. Our reception looked better than I could have imagined. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Made our wedding gorgeous

Amy and the team were awesome! Our wedding was filled with beautiful flowers. She was great with the planning process as we went through multiple ideas (uncertain bride) in order to fit our budget and incorporate flowers into as much as our wedding day as possible. I was in love with all the floral work--it was exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 06/22/2019

1 Real Wedding

• 255 N El Camino Real Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Mon - Sat: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sun: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
    Location of (Evermore Floral Co.)