Independence, MO 64051 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Everlong Music

We at Everlong Music believe that a customer oriented approach is what makes your Wedding or other event special for you! Everything we do is focused on what we can do to make each and every event perfect for our clients. Attention to detail and pre-event meetings face to face with our client set us apart from the rest. All this with competitive pricing. Give us a call today so we can make your event everything you've always dreamed it would be!

Follow Everlong Music on

3baf8eff69141e7d 1438634095838 img1324 copy
Couple with their guests
Couple with their guests
3baf8eff69141e7d 1438634095838 img1324 copy

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Everlong Music

Kevin · Married on 11/07/2015

Shawn and Everlong Music were excellent! He was very professional and from the time we arrived at the reception he was always in contact. Shawn greeted us at the bus with the itinerary in hand and was always checking back with us throughout the night. I highly recommend Everlong Music for all occasions, especially a wedding. Top notch service!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/31/2015

Shawn was awesome! He was very professional and helpful in every facet of planning my wedding reception. He had great ideas and a very user friendly website for choosing music. He really knows what he's doing!

Sent on 11/06/2015

This DJ service was the absolute best! You can't beat their prices, and the service you get with it, is worth every penny! We changed the date of our wedding at the last minute and not only was he available, he was more than happy to move the date. I never once felt like I was a burden to him (through all the emails I sent changing songs around or etc.) Shawn was the most patient and kind person I have ever dealt with in the vendor business! I can't wait to have another big event just so I can book them! I would recommend their services to anyone who wants to have a great time at their event! He played every song I asked and had no issues with the people requesting songs throughout our wedding (he did ask us to make sure we were okay with that) He was very professional and I never saw him without a smile on his face. His helper was super sweet and even got on the dance floor to show the crowd some moves! She even helped me remove my vail when I couldn't stand it anymore :) LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

Sent on 08/26/2015