Everlasting Events

Middleburg, FL View map
$2,100 Package Price

$2,100 Package Price

Everlasting Events is a wedding and event planning, design, and coordination company. As the creator of Everlasting Events, I strive to create your vision and bring your style to life! I specialize in helping brides create their dream-wedding day with out the stress. I offer services in planning (including every detail of every aspect), design (creating your vision), and coordination (everything from setting-up to directing the DJ when to play your first dance song). I have a love for the wedding industry that overflows into my work and is displayed within every event I create.

Contact us for a free consultation, and see exactly why we are the perfect planning organization for you.

4.7
  • Martha
    Martha Married on 05/05/2021
    We used Rachel as our "month of" wedding planner and it was such a great decision. Leading up to the wedding she made sure to meet with all of our vendors, verify all info, and compose a timeline for them, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen. Thanks to her I felt ZERO stress the day of the wedding!!! She sent me photos as the vendors were setting up to ensure I liked everything and that it was being done properly- that was awesome!! She made sure the we stayed on track with our timeline and that we has enough time with our friends and family. She was such a pleasure to work with and would recommend her to anyone for an event!!!

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you Martha, for the sweet praise. You were such an amazing couple to work with!
  • User2906908 2+ years ago
    The coordinator worked with me constantly to make sure we had every detail how I wanted it. She was amazing and was able to use her experience to help me achieve my dream wedding.
    Linda Married on 10/01/2016
    Wedding was perfect!!! Randi thank you so much for so much passion and energy bringing so much magic to wedding day!!! Our friends and family had a wonderful time!! It was beautiful!!! Wedding planner is worth every penny!! All the planning came alive on one special day for our sweet daughter!! So much magic!!! Ashley loved it!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sarina Durden Beauty Sarina Durden Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachael Luten of Everlasting Events is such a pleasure to work with. She is professional, easy going and puts together a great event. My brides love her work and her too. When you're planning your event, a coordinator makes all the difference in taking the organization and work load off the bride and the family. Rachael is fantastic and I would recommend her to any bride!

Karen Roumillat,  Wedding Officiant Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with Everlasting Events! Rachael has a very calming way as she keeps everyone on schedule, answers last minute questions and ensures your wedding day goes exactly as planned! Highly recommended!

Instant Photocube Instant Photocube Photo Booths

Everlasting Events was so great to work with from several months prior to the special day. If my daughter were to announce her engagement the first call I'd have her make would be to Rachael. Super detailed with a sincere personality and that makes the perfect combination to take the stress out of planning any event.

Middleburg, 32068
9047422080
Location of (Everlasting Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding