Everlasting Events Reviews

15 | Middleburg, FL

15 Reviews for Everlasting Events

Martha · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Rachel as our "month of" wedding planner and it was such a great decision. Leading up to the wedding she made sure to meet with all of our vendors, verify all info, and compose a timeline for them, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen. Thanks to her I felt ZERO stress the day of the wedding!!! She sent me photos as the vendors were setting up to ensure I liked everything and that it was being done properly- that was awesome!! She made sure the we stayed on track with our timeline and that we has enough time with our friends and family. She was such a pleasure to work with and would recommend her to anyone for an event!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you Martha, for the sweet praise. You were such an amazing couple to work with!

The coordinator worked with me constantly to make sure we had every detail how I wanted it. She was amazing and was able to use her experience to help me achieve my dream wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Linda · Married on 10/01/2016

Wedding was perfect!!! Randi thank you so much for so much passion and energy bringing so much magic to wedding day!!! Our friends and family had a wonderful time!! It was beautiful!!! Wedding planner is worth every penny!! All the planning came alive on one special day for our sweet daughter!! So much magic!!! Ashley loved it!!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Chrystal · Married on 04/30/2016

Day of coordinating was amazing. They were willing to help with anything I needed and if they didn't have it they were willing to go find it.

Sent on 05/04/2016

It was wonderful working with Rachael. She made my wedding day less stressful.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review!

Chelsea · Married on 05/30/2015

Rachael was amazing! She took the stress out of my wedding day and I was able to relax and enjoy the day! She was available whenever I needed her to help or answer questions! THANK YOU so much for all of your hard work. You were such a big part of my wedding and making it go seamless!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsea, for the sweet words! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your big day!

Amy · Married on 04/08/2015

I hired Rachael as a day of coordinator, and she was just amazing. She was very helpful during the planning stage and gave me some wonderful tips for quality vendors and pitfalls to avoid. She emailed me several times to see how planning was going and if she could provide any advice or help. The week before, I gave her all of the plans, vendors, and we discussed a general timeline. From there, she took over coordinating with all of the vendors, provided an itinerary for us as well as the vendors.

On the wedding day, she was just phenomenal. She set up the ceremony, laid down the aisle runner, put up the flowers and fabric on the arbor, scattered rose petals on the aisle, made me a cocktail, and ran what seemed like dozens of errands all at once. She was amazing, and I'm not sure how she ended up doing as much as she did in such a short period of time. The result was a completely calm, relaxed wedding day in which I and the most important women in my life got to enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. And Rachael was so sweet, calm and cheerful that she made the day that much more enjoyable. She's very good about multi-tasking and still wearing a smile on her face. I'm so glad I hired her!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Amy! I appreciate it. I loved helping you create your dream day!

Amy · Married on 11/15/2014

Rachael did an amazing job coordinating my wedding. It was extremely windy that day, but she managed to decorate my wedding exactly how I had imagined it to be! Thank you so much Rachael. She was always available to answer my questions via text, email, or phone. Awesome coordinator and very sweet person! :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thanks Amy! Such sweet words! Everything was perfect with your gorgeous outdoor night wedding!

elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2014

Rachael did an excellent job with the day of coordination for our wedding. We could not have executed everything so perfectly without her. She is so easy to work with, very professional, but also very friendly and really knows what she is doing. Thank you Rachael and Randi for making our special day everything we wanted it to be. Liz and Sam.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you Liz and Sam! You were such a fun couple to work with, and I really enjoyed putting together your wedding which was so fitting to your fabulous personalities!

Amber · Married on 04/11/2014

Rachael did an AMAZING job on my wedding day. She took all of my ideas and brought them to life exactly how I had imagined them. She made my day perfect and it went on without a hitch.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Everlasting Events's reply:

Thank you Amber for the great review! It was a blast putting together your perfect day!

Heather · Married on 03/15/2014

Rachael and her team was so great throughout my whole wedding planning process! I was going to Nursing school at the time and my husband was deployed, so having Rachael at my bidding made it such an easier process to plan our wedding. She found everything for me, fixed problems easily when they popped up and made our wedding the most enjoyable evening of our life. I couldn't have done all that we did without her!!! Her services are well worth the cost!!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Dot · event on 10/12/2013

Great ideas. Self starter and proactive. Whole package from beginning to end. Will be using for future events.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Middleburg Martial Arts · event on 02/26/2014

Rachael has run or assisted in several events for us, with great sucess. I highly recommend her to anyone planning any event. She is very detail oriented and organized

Sent on 03/25/2014

ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Randi to make what I had envisioned our big day would be come alive! I will admit I am not the easiest to work with my fickle nature but Randi helped me every step of the way, even at the times when I couldn't make my mind up. She kept in contact practically everyday and was there to answer any questions I had whether they be small choices or big decisions. She is full of ideas, is very mindful of budget restrictions, and pays attention to detail. She went above and beyond to ensure everything went just as we wanted. I was SO thrilled to see how beautiful everything looked when I got to see everything after getting ready- it was just perfect. It is clear that she genuinely cares about her clients. Randi made our wedding day so stress-free for us and our families. I couldn't imagine pulling everything together without her help!! Thank you Randi!

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • BreAnna

BreAnna · Married on 09/17/2016

3.8
      3.0

Rachael is truly a joy to be around and gives great advice throughout the planning process. Her assistant, Randi, goes above and beyond. A few hiccups but nothing severe. I do recommend Everlasting Events to any bride that needs help planning/organizing their special day.

Sent on 09/28/2016