Everlasting Events Coordination Services

Boynton Beach, Florida View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Everlasting Events Coordination Services is a wedding planning company located in Boynton Beach, Florida. Ths company services all of South Florida and is known for their professional and award-winning services. Wedding planner Elizabeth is personable, talented and experienced in the wedding industry. She works with a variety of budgets and provides custom packages to meet them. She promises that your wedding will be your dream come true and that it will be full of elegance and class. Everlasting Events Coordination Services has worked with many clients that applaud the company’s attention to detail and commitment to excellence.

Everlasting Events Coordination Services offer to-do lists and timelines for a flawless wedding day. Additional planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Other Services
This company can plan destination weddings as well as civil ceremonies. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Cultural
  • Double weddings
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Halie M. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best thing I did for my wedding was hiring Elizabeth!

It’s hard to put into words how much Elizabeth did for me and my husband in planning our wedding. At my wedding after party, my friends asked me what was the best thing I did in the planning process and without any hesitation my answer was “hiring Elizabeth”. We went through Covid uncertainty, a last minute venue change, remote planning for a brief time and bad weather on my wedding day. With all of that in mind, I barely suffered any stress at all with Elizabeth in my corner. She truly was a friend through this process and incredibly organized, creative, calm, and so positive! She envisioned the most beautiful send off for us when I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I can go on forever, but the bottom line is...hire her! You will not be disappointed.
    Dara Married on 07/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Literally, the vendor that makes your wedding perfect!

Everlasting Events is not just a vendor, by the wedding day you feel more like good friends. A friend that you trust to make sure every single detail that’s important to you will happen perfectly. So many emotions are involved in planning a wedding. Going at it alone those emotions can turn stressful, and then planning becomes a burden. With Everlasting Events, planning my wedding was fun and exciting! Every single vision I had was important, and valued. Elizabeth, the owner, was always present and available for any concerns. She helped me create my dream wedding, and then ensured the day ran smoothly. I discovered that a great coordinator isn’t just nice, it’s essential for you to actually ENJOY your wedding, and the planning process. The service this company provides is top notch! I can’t recommend Everlasting Events more!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy P. Married on 04/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She helped us with everything. From helping us find vendors to timelines and even bachelorette party advice! She made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything, making sure to pay attention to even the smallest of details.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ceremonies By Cindy Ceremonies By Cindy Wedding Officiants

Elizabeth and staff have proven to be a wonderful event planning company! Top notch for weddings & all events.

138 Spruce St Boynton Beach, Florida, 33426
5615961916
Location of (Everlasting Events Coordination Services)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding