Everlasting Events Coordination Services Reviews

Everlasting Events Coordination Services 6
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding decision!!!

Elizabeth and her team were so incredible! Even though we only hired Elizabeth as a day of coordinator, she was there for us for many weeks leading up to the wedding too! Elizabeth kept telling us that she “would be there for us for whatever we needed and make sure things went smoothly so we could just enjoy the wedding!” She absolutely did all of those things. She went above and beyond and thought of EVERYTHING! She saved the day so many times – blister stick, safety pins, last minute aisle runner addition, and the list goes on and on. We were so lucky to have Elizabeth as part of our special day! Our families, friends, and the other vendors loved working with Elizabeth as well. We would DEFINITELY recommend Elizabeth and Everlasting Events to you all!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Heather · Married on 08/23/2018

Our day was perfect because of Everlasting Events and Coordination Services!

I have so many amazing things to say about using Everlasting Events for our Destination Wedding on August 23, 2018! I truly could not have had a wedding without Elizabeth. There’s so much that goes into planning (way more than I ever imagined) and she helped me with every single step! From answering all my questions, to always making me feel like a priority when I know she has lots of other clients too, giving me tips all along the way, decorating my bridal shower which was absolutely gorgeous, and even travelled with me in the midst of holiday season to help plan our destination wedding in the mountains! I even travelled out of the county on a volunteer trip right before my wedding and Elizabeth stayed on top of all things wedding for me while I was away. Talk about life saver and stress relief! And I was so blessed to have the best of the best at what she does on the day of our wedding. She was in contact with all our vendors and everything went so perfectly! She decorated our reception which was a rustic mountain theme and it was stunning! She knows all the little touches that helped make me and Mike feel so special. I could truly sit back and enjoy our wedding day without being a crazy bridezilla because she was on top of everything from the moment the day started! It was such a perfect day and I would have never been able to have had the day of our dreams without Elizabeth and Everlasting Events Coordination services! Please don’t hesitate to meet with Eizabeth, because her passion for what she does will be evident from day one and her experience combined with her love of this business will makes dreams come true just like ours did 2 months ago! There is no one else I’d use for any other events in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Everlasting Events Coordination Services 11
    Everlasting Events Coordination Services 12

Matt Weeks · Married on 08/23/2018

Destination Wedding in CO

It was a destination wedding, much more complex and coordination involved than a local wedding yet everything was extremely seemless. Liz was on the ball from the start and had a detailed itinerary for everyone involved which included guests, bridal party, all venues and photographers. She’s extremely personable and solved all issues in such a stressless manner for all. Did I mention the wedding itself? Among other amazing things, she coordinated a 100-person wedding party to the top of a ski mountain, AND, surprised the bride and groom with an Elvis impersonator to serve as the wedding official!...AMAZING!

John H · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly Recommend

There are so many great things I can say about Elizabeth and Everlasting Events!! Organized, professional and she always made us feel at ease through the process. As the groom, it was important that my bride wasn't stressed and Elizabeth was the perfect choice. Thank you for making our wedding everything we ever imagined!!

Morgan Broekhuizen · Married on 05/26/2018

Would definitely choose again!

Elizabeth helped make all my wedding dreams come true! She was there every step of the way, however I needed her. It was great to collaborate with someone who knows the business - I was able to bring my ideas/thoughts/preferences to the table and she found ways to make it all happen for me! Her extensive knowledge and availability took so much stress out of a stressful time. We love Elizabeth and would recommend her to anybody!

stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing!!!!

Elizabeth was fantastic! She was extremely helpful and made everything go according to plan. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. She made my special day even better than I could have imagined.

Kim · Married on 11/04/2017

Hands down, Liz is the best event planner I have worked with. Her professionalism and commitment to excellence is second to none. Liz has such a way of making you feel calm and comfortable knowing that your event is going to turn out exactly as you dreamed! She and her team pulled off the most amazing party for my birthday down to every last detail and unique surprises.. Liz is the best and she stands behind her company name because when you have the privilege of working with this woman of talent and passion, you get exactly what you expect- An Everlasting Event!

Hillary · Married on 10/31/2017

Elizabeth was absolutely fantastic to work with. My mom and I nicknamed our wedding the "zen wedding" as we tried to keep everything as calm as possible during planning and Elizabeth was instrumental in making that happen. She was well organized and responsive and provided extremely helpful suggestions (vendors, ceremony ideas, timelines) but was not at all pushy - she really listened to what I wanted and helped make it happen. I think the most invaluable detail was her detailed coordination with all of our other vendors. I knew I could trust her completely to handle pulling off all of the details day-of and was able to entirely relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing that she was 100% on top of everything (not easy for someone with control-freak tendencies). I would (and will) highly recommend Elizabeth to all of my friends and family getting married in the South Florida area.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/20/2017

So thankful we chose Everlasting and Elizabeth was great from start to finish and even months after the wedding took place!!! Liz was on point in everything and anything needed !!! As a manager/Bartender I will always recommend Liz and everlasting to anyone who wants to plan a great wedding or party !!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Milynn · Married on 04/01/2017

My wedding literally would not have been possible without the help and support of Elizabeth and her team! We decided on a wedding cruise with an island ceremony, and two busy jobs and toddlers inhibited us from coming from Pennsylvania to view the ship and meet one on one with their staff. Elizabeth took the time and initiative to drive to Miami to send pictures of the ship/cocktail hour and reception location that the staff of Royal Caribbean would not fulfill. Everything that was used for the wedding was shipped straight to Liz and brought on the boat by her so all I had to worry about was getting myself and my family on board. She handled every single phone conference for me (and there were a TON), anticipated scenarios and things I never would have thought to ask. We had a rather large destination wedding of 100 guests, which the boat did not staff for even though they were aware of absolutely every detail of the wedding.. and when I said the wedding would not have been possible without her, I wasn't exaggerating. While she attended to the wedding party/guests on the island, her team, along with the travel agents that came with for support, set up the reception area that we were unable to get into prior to the wedding because of unforeseen booked daytime parties. My guests would have come back to an empty room if not for her. She attended to my every need and truly never left my side. I am beyond grateful for her and her team, and my wedding most likely would have been a terrible experience if not for her. After the weekend was over and the dust settled- she helped my husband and I take on Royal Caribbean to get compensated for their carelessness. I truly love this woman, her passion for her career and the professionalism she possesses. If you want the wedding of your dreams.. you need to have this wedding planner by your side, 100%.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Joshua · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Everlasting Events to assist us in planning our wedding. Liz and her team were absolutely phenomenal. They went so far above and beyond to make our day perfect. We got married on a cruise with nearly 100 guests aboard. Let’s just say where the cruise line failed miserably, her team picked up the slack, made everything right without us even noticing, and made our wedding an amazing memorable day. Even during the planning stages they were on every call, came to every meeting, and even went to the cruise ship we had chosen months in advance to take a tour and get a feeling for the layout. They were in constant communication with us throughout the entire process and had a solution to every question we had. They have vendors to fill any request you can imagine, which makes them awesome for helping to fulfill that dream wedding. I would highly suggest reaching out to Everlasting Events.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jiwon · Married on 03/04/2017

Elizabeth from Everlasting Events Coordination Services was amazing! From the very first phone call to the month leading up to our wedding, she was so attentive, knowledgeable, and thorough. She was great to bounce ideas off of, and her expertise in wedding planning really showed whenever I asked her questions. She also took time in getting to know me and learning what I envisioned our wedding day to look like. She was the main point-person on the morning of our wedding, and I had full trust in her to make decisions that not only were sound, but would also be something I would have liked. Hiring Elizabeth for our day-of coordination was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Deon · Married on 09/04/2016

Elizabeth and her team are the BEST!!!!. I hired her as a day planner but she gave me so much help weeks before the wedding. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of the event. In fact, I did not think about anything except getting ready. Elizabeth coordinated everything with the other vendors, she reviewed with me what my vision was, she knew exactly what I wanted. She was a miracle worker. I am a very critical person and I have absolutely nothing but praises for Elizabeth. She is a hard worker, she enjoys her job. She is committed to the bride and the outcome of the event. I am so very happy that I hired her. There is absolutely no way that I would have been able to have such a seamless event without her. She was the nail that held everything together and made my day such a beautiful one. Thanks Elizabeth you are the best.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jared · Married on 08/14/2016

Liz is amazing. Her and her team handled everything. My brothers wedding was amazing. Being the best man and all she made my life way easier and was actually able to enjoy the wedding. Any wedding is better when u have everlasting events.

Shayne · Married on 07/15/2016

Great service and a definite company to use in the future

Sent on 11/02/2016

Michael · Married on 05/14/2016

Liz and her company Everlasting Events went above and beyond to help make our special day absolutely amazing. I've never heard so many friends and family comment on how our wedding was the best that they have ever experienced. Without a doubt couldn't have pulled it off without her and her amazing staff and expertise!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/14/2016

My advice is look no further than Everlasting Events. My wedding day was perfect and no matter the task or question I had, they were on top of it. Liz and Jenat were such a pleasure to work with and kept me sane from the months building up to the wedding, to the actual day. I will and have recommended them to others. They have a great rapport with other local vendors and are known for their work and professionalism through the wedding vendor community. I can't thank them enough for all they did. You won't be disappointed!!

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Elizabeth is such a professional! She made planning our wedding stress free. She knew I wanted simple centerpieces and instead of referring me to an over priced florist she decided to do them herself (which saved us a ton of money!). Everything from hiring our band to ordering our wedding favors was done hand in hand with her. She answered all of my late night phone calls and silly question without hesitation. Planning and organizing a six hour reception with 200 guests is not easy, Everlasting events made our vision a reality. Everything turned out perfect and our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had. Thank you again Liz and your entire staff! You guys are top shelf ?? The Colbys

Sent on 05/02/2016

Noelle & Greg · Married on 03/05/2016

Our wedding planning was executed with ease and our wedding day went perfectly. We owe it all to Everlasting Events! For our wedding, we purchased the Majestic Package for our formal garden event with 150 guests. Liz was by our side throughout every step of the process and in many or most cases, in front of us.
    Throughout the vendor selection process, meetings, planning, contracts and budgeting, Liz was keeping us on task, providing valuable input and helping in every aspect.
    From the venue, save the dates, invitations, lighting, music, fireworks, florist, rehearsal dinner, her knowledge, experience and expertise are all assets that helped blossom our ideas in creating our special day.
    Another asset we were able to leverage was Everlasting Events vast network of vendors providing an entire spectrum of services, several which we selected.
    On the day of our wedding, Liz and her entire staff executed flawlessly. Every detail of the venue, décor, coordination of vendors and logistics was perfect. The personalized service was amazing, not only did the entire team make us feel like it was our special day but our parents and family were made to feel the same.
    It was truly the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend Everlasting Events!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

When planning my beach wedding for 120 guests, i foolishly thought I could do it all myself. When my best friend saw how stressful it was for me, she stepped in and so so generously got me the best wedding present- that was Liz! She was there for the last cpl months until the wedding, and I was instantly relieved she was there by my side. There were so many things I thought I could do, or forgot to do, or didnt even think of. She handled all the vendors there on out. I was finally able to relax and enjoy this time. But because she was booked so last minute, she had let me know that she already had a wedding the same night, but had some assistants that are more than qualified to set it all up the week and day of. She was right!!! Her assistant Jenat was my life savor a few times that week. It was so nerve-racking not being able to be there and set it all up the way I wanted it, but they truely saw my vision. When I arrived at the wedding I was blown away with all that they did in such a short amount of time. They really pulled it off and deserve so much credit and thanks for what they did for us! Especially juggling two weddings at once.
    It was such a group effort from the whole EverlastingEvents crew! They are so sweet, professional, and just truely enjoy making couples have the most amazing experience. I couldnt have done it without them, and I'm forever grateful!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't express my gratitude, to Liz and everlasting events! The name of her business truly sums it up! Liz creates not only everlasting events, but beautiful events. From Liz's passion, her knowledge and creative insight she is truly an expert at what she does. I felt so much more at ease knowing my wedding was in her hands. I also hand some very unfortunate circumstances that happen right before our wedding and Liz was extremely compassionate and understanding. Not only is she wonderful at her job, she is a wonderful person. I feel like especially in this type of industry it's important to find not only professional planners, but people that you truly enjoy to work with! My wedding was on a restricted budget, and Liz made our reception room look like a true dream. My husband and I, and our guests were stunned by how amazing everything looked! I honestly know our wedding would have not been as excellent if it was not for Liz and everlasting events! I truly can't even express my gratitude. Thank you Liz for creating the most incredible wedding! I look back and would have not changed a thing!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Malinda · Married on 09/26/2015

Aside from the assurance I got from Elizabeth I had a wedding day free from worry. It sounds cliche to say, "my day was perfect." However, it was close to it. It seemed as if every detail was handled and we could just enjoy the moment with no worries. Elizabeth truly is a joy and a master at being the director of operations. Our day would not have been as memorable without her hand in everything. We're beyond grateful for her.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jeanette · Married on 09/25/2015

Great job was done by Liz and her entire team! Everything went off without a problem. Even with a rain delay, they where able to accommodate some last minute changes that made the day unforgettable!

Great Job, Highly Recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Mike · Married on 07/22/2015

To every person that has a special event in your life.....hire Everlasting Events !!! "THEY" worry about all the little details and unexpected issues. Super friendly and just a real person. We are now hugging friends.

Sent on 10/28/2015

luke · Married on 06/20/2015

We are a restaurant group that has worked with "Everlasting Events", for the past 8 years. We find Elizabeth Hollman to be very dedicated to her business. She enjoys working with guests, is very detail oriented, and absolutely enjoys what she does. Elizabeth has artistic qualities that help a lot. She is great under pressure, and with last minute changes. She makes her events memorable and fun. She offers a fair price. I would reccommend her for planning any professional event.

Luke Therien