405 Second Avenue, Hartford, CT 06152 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Memories

Ever After Memories LLC is based in Stratford, Connecticut. Owner, Kathy Vass is a non-denominational Minister of Marriage serving all parts of Connecticut.

Kathy has always been passionate about capturing and celebrating special memories. Your wedding day is definitely a time in your life when you will want to share and celebrate your love story. To ensure your wedding ceremony is centered around you, Kathy video records the ceremony planning meeting, capturing your story as told in your own words. This allows her to write your custom ceremony while providing you with a video to preserve that story for years to come.

Ever After Memories LLC can officiate weddings of all sizes and styles. As a nondenominational wedding minister, Kathy can assist couples of various religious or non-religious backgrounds. To make sure the planning process is stress-free, Kathy offers all couples unlimited phone calls, emails, or texts. She will assist you in choosing the readings and help you with the marriage license process.

Other services couples will enjoy include:

• Special wedding additions (like a Unity Candle, Sand ceremony, Ring warming or Hand Fasting)
  • Creation of your own special addition
  • Proofread and provide feedback on personal vows
  • Prompt signing and filing of the marriage license
  • Video of the meeting/interview on your first anniversary
Follow Ever After Memories on

fb profile 51 1032637 v1

20 Reviews for Ever After Memories

Courtney C. · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Truly Kind & Caring

I wish I was writing this review post-wedding, but unfortunately Covid-19 had other plans. However, I can attest that Kathrine is a wonderful vendor to work with. She was so patient and kind while we were making up our minds about what to do on our original date (we opted to cancel eventually). She sent us many options for alternative locations for an elopement, did a lot of research on our behalf, and was always very responsive. I hope when we do reschedule she can once again be the one to marry us.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Courtney,
    While I did not have the honor of spending your wedding day with you and Brad, I thank you deeply for your kind words. I look forward to the day when we can celebrate the way you envision it. All my best to you both!
  • Samantha

Samantha Torello · Married on 10/17/2020

Highly recommend!

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Kathy! From day one of planning, taking the time to getting to know us as a couple, to creating the most beautiful ceremony for our friends and family to share with us, she was amazing. Not to mention, she was so kind and supportive managing all our uncertainty during the pandemic. Highly recommend her wonderful services! Many family and friends reached out saying it was one of the best cemeronies they have witnessed - and that is all thanks to her!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Ever After Memories's reply:

Oh wow! Thanks so much Samantha! I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts today. It's quite enough for me that you and John were happy with your ceremony but hearing that so many others enjoyed it as well – that's just the cherry on top! All my best to you both! Please keep in touch! -Kathy
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 07/26/2020

Unique and Memorable

I found Kathy on WeddingWire and am so glad we chose her. We chose her because of the personable and unique aspect she brings to the textbook ceremony speech by doing an interview and recording it with both parties, making it into a small video and then mailing it out to you for one year anniversary. We ended up not having this portion of the package as we ended up cancelling our formal ceremony/reception due to Covid and had a small and intimate elopement ceremony. She came to marry us and wrote each of us an email requesting personal questions directed at each of us in our relationship (i.e. what is it that you noticed about her first?) and she was able to make the ceremony personal, fun and something we both enjoyed and interacted in. I would recommend her for anyone getting married. She was irreplaceable and totally involved.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Julia!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. What a nice thing to start the day with! It was my pleasure to stand with you and Nick and your lovely family. You all made the best out of what has been a tough year. I look forward to celebrating with you again for your formal wedding in 2022 and getting your story preserved on video for years to come. I know you will have lots to share plus new married life memories too!
    All my best to you both,
    -Kathy

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ever After Memories FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 575
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 575
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 405 Second Avenue Hartford, CT, 06152 See on map
    203-526-9675 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ever After Memories)