EventsBySarahKY

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,998 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,998 Package Price

EventsBySarahKY is a wedding planning company based out of Wilmore, Kentucky. Since 2017, owner and chief planner Sarah Cleaver has delighted in bringing couples' dreams to life. She completed her qualifications in event planning at The New York Institute of Art and Design. Ever since she has had the pleasure of collaborating with numerous to-be-weds to curate unique and special occasions.

Sarah has garnered extensive experience planning all kinds of events, from private parties to fundraisers and, of course, wedding celebrations. She offers three distinct packages, each designed to appeal to the varying needs and wishes of her cherished clients. From full-scale planning and partial assistance to her day-of coordination package, she will meet you where you are at and tailor her services accordingly. Other offerings from EventsBySarahKY include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Ceremony curation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest lists
  • Day Of timeline building and management
  • Destination weddings
  • Vendor communication and management
  • Budget building & management
  • Planning meetings (in person or online)
  • Decoration pointers and vision Pinterest boards
  • Venue set up and tear down
  • Wedding day point of contact
  • Etc.!
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,499

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,998

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,499

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alice
    Mob: A. Married on 03/12/2022

Sarah was stellar!

Sarah was amazing from the start. She listened carefully to me and my daughter (the bride, Alex), had great organization and suggestions and kept us on track with gentle reminders and questions. She also had awesome and controlled flexibility. Alex's wedding was supposed to happen outside on the veranda of our venue, but God decided to make it a RECORD cold March day in North Carolina. Sarah maintained her cool -so to speak! - and adapted and managed along with the venue staff to adjust everything to inside which was no small feat in a 175-attendee wedding. Most everything was smooth and flowed perfectly with her managing the wedding and reception components as well as keeping the timeline. Anything that did not flow smoothly was not under her control. I had dubbed her our CEO, Confusion Elimination Officer, early on and she certainly was that! I would highly recommend Events by Sarah for any event. She is incredible! And as an special added bonus, she is a lovely, sweet person.
  • Alex
    Alex H. Married on 03/12/2022

Best choice we could have made!

Oh my goodness, where to begin with Sarah? What I've told everyone from my wedding planning journey was that Sarah was the best money we could have spent. From the beginning, she was friendly, professional, SO well organized, and perhaps most importantly, undoubtedly in our corner.

While we hired her just for day-of coordination, Sarah did so much work behind the scenes. She worked with us leading up to our wedding day to help get the little details in a row (including making suggestions about things we had forgotten, like lunch on the day-of for the bridesmaids!). We had several meetings discussing preferences, wanting to get to know us well as both clients and friends. Then, when the wedding day arrived, she calmly and proficiently handled everything the day could throw at us - including sub-freezing wind chills and catering mistakes.

Trust me when I tell you that you will have ZERO regrets booking Sarah. She's got your best interests at heart AND she will make sure your event the very best it could be!

EventsBySarahKY's reply:

ALEX!! :) Oh my word. You are just the best. Thank you for writing this review and encouraging me with your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your big day with Aaron. Meetings with you brought me so much joy!! And I was so excited and honored to be there with you all on your wedding day. You better believe that if we are ever in your area, we are giving you a call!! :)
    Thank you for this review!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

--------- Wilmore, KY, 40390
Location of (EventsBySarahKY)
PO Box 199 Wilmore, KY, 40390

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding