Edin Events

Lexington, KY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Edin Events is a wedding planning service based in Lexington, Kentucky. Owner and master planner Janie Kegley holds a bachelor’s degree in visual art and incorporates artistic elements into each couple’s wedding. She strives to ensure every event is beautiful and leaves a lasting impression on all in attendance. With a passion for bringing the happy couple’s wedding dreams to life, Janie established her event planning business.

Edin Events is a full-service planning company and offers a variety of packages to suit each couple’s needs. With her comprehensive plan, Janie oversees the organization and execution of each detail from start to finish. This service is ideal for busy couples who wish to relax and enjoy the planning process. Alternately, her partial and month-of coordination packages suit those who wish to do the planning themselves with the assistance of an industry professional.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brittana
    Brittana Married on 04/20/2022

The Wedding Planner of Your Dreams

If you are seeking a wedding planner do not look any further. You are exactly where you’ll want to be at Edin Events. EE is arguably the best event planning business in the United States. I cannot elucidate how positive and refreshing my experience with Edin Events was. Consider this the short version! The owner of Edin Events, Janie, is truly one of the most remarkable people I have ever met which makes her that much more of an outstanding wedding planner. From the time I first communicated with Janie via email I instantly had a great feeling about her. Her personality is simply magnetic. I am very particular and wanted to be informed of each and every detail that the wedding planning process would consist of. Janie thoroughly and professionally answered every question I asked and went above and beyond to provide more information regarding aspects I didn’t even think to ask about. There were many points at which I felt overwhelmed due to our wedding timeline and all of the tasks that led up to the date. Especially because we chose to have a destination wedding which can be tricky at times. Wedding planning can be so stressful! However, Janie took her time and energy to comfort me each and every time I expressed feelings of being overwhelmed. She went above and beyond the entire time she worked with us to accommodate our busy schedules when it came to communication about the wedding. She always offered to do any and everything she could to help make decisions, complete tasks, etc. to make things as smooth as possible. Janie values the fact that wedding planning should be fun and takes pride in one of her many responsibilities being to take as much stress away as possible. That meant so much to me being that my fiancé and I had an extremely busy schedule as healthcare workers in the middle of our planning. When Janie agreed to work with us, I didn’t know we’d be getting a wedding connoisseur, counselor, personal encourager, and the sweetest friend all in one. She even took time out of her busy schedule while preparing for her own wedding to attend my first dress fitting which spoke volumes on her dedication to me as a client. Janie is BEYOND detail oriented which is exactly what you want in a wedding planner. From contract verbiage and negotiation to focusing on the finest of details that I will let you experience for yourself (don’t want to spoil all of the fun) I never once worried about an aspect of our big day. Janie is an absolute God send and I will recommend her until my very last breath. Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for everything Janie!
    Michelle P. Married on 11/06/2021

Edin Events Is the Best!

As Mother of the Bride I wanted my daughters wedding to be spectacular and perfect. I am slightly controlling and usually do not trust many people taking over my roles. But Janie with Edin Events went way above and beyond my expectations!!! I knew the moment she took over, one month before the wedding, that we were in good hands. She was organized, proficient and did not miss a beat. She immediately felt our wedding vibe and brought our vision to life with pure perfection!!! I was so relaxed on wedding day because Janie and her assistants were prepared for anything and everything. They took charge with ease and grace and made the wedding day and night one we will remember and cherish forever. Janie and Edin Events deserves one million stars. If MOB's out there want the best planner available, you will be smart and choose Janie Kegley Marcum with Edin Events!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Lexington Area, Lexington, KY, 40515
Location of (Edin Events)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding