Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Haley Michelle Designs

Weddings are my passion. Getting to experience a couple's love story first hand inspires me creatively to go above and beyond. I enjoy the simplicity and elegance a piece of paper can exude just by placing the right thing here or there. Every wedding suite is custom designed to showcase the unique qualities of each client I meet. Whatever your style, my job is to bring it to life.

Follow Haley Michelle Designs on

img4406
182751991403861046337262915450720237078433n
img4358
Haley Michelle Designs
Full winter wedding suite including an invitation, rsvp card, detail card, menu, table number and...
img4406
182751991403861046337262915450720237078433n

• Real Weddings 1

8 Reviews for Haley Michelle Designs

Taylor · Getting married on 06/08/2019

So Great!!

Haley did an absolute perfect job on our wedding invitations. The suite was beautiful and she was so easy to work with. She took our vision for our wedding and made a beautiful invitation and RSVP card. Each time I asked for minor changes, she had no issue making those quickly and sending us an updated proof. You will definitely not regret using Haley Michelle Designs!!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Great service!

Haley is the BEST when it comes to designing all of the perfect paper goods for your big day! She blew us away with every single part of our invite suite! Our save the dates, invites and programs were highly bragged on and were absolutely gorgeous! She was so great to work with and was able to make our vision come to life! I recommend her to anyone!!!

Julianne · Married on 10/28/2017

I would recommend HMD to any bride looking for custom wedding invitations! Haley helped me to create a beautiful fall design for our invitations as well as did all of the calligraphy for us. Our invitations surpassed my expectations and I cannot wait to send them out to our guests. Haley was very quick to respond to emails and helped answer any questions that I had. I am so fortunate to have worked with her and I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience!

Award

Haley Michelle Designs Pricing

Haley Michelle Designs Price Rates

Haley Michelle Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Real Weddings

• Kelli Lynn Photography
    Kelli Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

I would recommend Haley Michelle Designs with EVERYONE! I've worked with her on many occasions and her work is stunning! Not to mention, she is a fabulous person and I know you'll fall in love with her!