KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band

Louisville, Kentucky View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

KUDMANI is a wedding band from Louisville, Kentucky, who has been awarded with Hall of Fame honors on the Knot and Couple's Choice on Wedding Wire. They will engage your guests and cater to their love of the classics, the sing alongs, and the greatest dance hits of all time. They are relentless in their pursuit of being fun so that your guests will have no other choice but to laugh, sing, and dance the night away with you. Their commitment to you is an experience of a lifetime.

KUDMANI plays music from the classic rock, dance, hip hop, Motown, pop, R&B, soul, and rock genres. They provide entertainment for your breaks, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They have liability insurance and are willing to learn new songs and travel for your event, helping ensure that your day is what you want it to be. KUDMANI’s custom plan for you can also include instrumentals, an MC, sample music, and vocals. They are able to provide lighting, microphones, and a sound/PA system.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Dance
Hip Hop
Motown
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones
Sound/PA System

• Richard
    Richard K. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best night of our lives

2020 has been a CRAZY year for everyone. My wife and I had a prolonged engagement (18 months), which gave us plenty of time to plan everything out, including hiring Kudmani. By November of 2019 we were ready....and then COVID hit. We had to switch dates 3 times and venues twice; we lost a bunch of money on deposits from vendors; our original party of 240 was dwindled down to less than 60; 3 of my wife's bridesmaids (including my 2 sisters) could not come because of various but legitimate COVID related reasons; no one from my immediate or extended family (which made up about half of the original wedding guests) were there aside from my mother, father and brother; we even cancelled Kudmani. By the actual wedding date, nothing was as per our original plan. Slightly downtrodden but still very excited, we settled on a small venue with my younger brother in law's fraternity brother as our DJ (he is still in college). We thought that it would not matter as long as all of our loved ones were there with us.

And then Sammy called.

We talked for about 30 minutes. I explained that having a band for such a small amount of people did not seem appropriate. We were unsure if a loud band would fit the "new vibe." I could not have been more wrong. Sammy really sold Kudmani to me. He promised an epic night full of fun and dancing that everyone would love. Guests would be clanging on tambourines and cowbells; everyone would be involved in an interactive reception with the band. I was still a little hesitant but decided that we would go with them as a band was my only request to my wife for our special day.

BEST DECISION EVER. Though I may be biased because it was my wedding, I have never had so much fun in my life. Everyone was singing, dancing, smiling. There was a point in the night that Kudmani stopped playing and Sammy told all of us to look around the room. NOT A SINGLE PERSON was sitting down. EVERYONE was up, jumping, singing, laughing. My wife and I lost our voices from belting out the words to Lizzo and the Beatles. My parents, a very reserved Asian couple, were cutting rug and having such a great time all night long. All of our guests kept commenting on the band and how awesome they were. My married friends, who had bands at their weddings, were equally impressed and slightly jealous at how much better Kudmani was than the bands they hired for their wedding.

Kudmani was one of the only original pieces of our special night from the beginning of planning, and I cringe thinking that we almost did not hire them.

To Sammy and Kudmani, you guys ROCK! Y'all were so perfect and you delivered on every promise you made to me on that night we talked. I am so so so thankful for everything you did for my wife, my guests, and myself. One of our guests actually bruised her hand from pounding on the tambourine so hard.

If anyone reading this has any reservation about Kudmani or has any interest in hiring a wedding band, look no further. These guys are the best and will make your special day/night the best of your life. A truly EPIC wedding reception. Take it from us, who literally had to plan our wedding 3 times during a pandemic, Kudmani will be the best decision you will make. 10 stars!
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Getting married on 05/07/2022

Epic Entertainment!!!

Planning and executing a wedding during a Pandemic was one of the most challenging things our family has ever experienced, but without a doubt, Sammy and his band Kudmani was one of the very BEST decisions we made!! From the second that we met, spoke for the first time and walked into our reception, he took the entertainment ball and ran with it! From the ease of the plan to the last song of the night - the entire experience was exceptional in every way. Sammy was the ultimate host, MC, crowd pleaser and guarantees the time of your life - which is exactly what we had! I had been to a couple of weddings that he hosted before and had such a blast, as a guest. As the mother of the Bride, and host of our wedding, not only was the band as consistent and awesome as always but dealing with the business portion of the night was just as great! The female singer is phenomenal and the music played all night is exactly what you want to hear, for all age groups. Everyone smiles when they play! Cannot say enough about our experience, cannot wait for wedding #2 - as Kudmani is already booked for my youngest daughter’s wedding as well! Wonderful night! Book them! They will knock your socks off!
  • Summer
    Summer S. Getting married on 02/09/2022

KUDMANI the dream team!

KUDMANI TO THE RESCUE!! This band was a dream from the very beginning. They were recommended to me by one of my friends and then recommended again by one of my bridesmaids who booked them for her own wedding. Sammy was amazingly helpful leading up to the event. He and his team went above and beyond working with our rental company to make sure everything, from staging to power needs, was perfect for our big day. We all know music is a huge piece of making a wedding memorable, and KUDMANI knocked it out of the park. Sammy made the planning process so easy, and then jumped in head first on wedding day. He and the entire band brought such a contagious energy and it resonated with each and every guest. I had planned a surprise for my fiancé and organized his groomsmen to perform our first dance song and Sammy helped organize and set up the whole surprise. IT WAS PERFECT!!! Sammy was such an entertaining MC as well. I barely had to give any direction and only gave a couple song requests, and Kudmani took the reigns and had us dancing all night long. I can never thank them enough for giving us the most memorable wedding experience ever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Louisville Louisville, Kentucky, 40245
Location of (KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding