Stafford, VA 22556 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events of Style and Class by Keylyn

My Name is Chaya. I am a certified wedding planning professional who is eager to plan your next wedding and reception. There are so many benefits of hiring a wedding planner, among which are the ease and convenience of having someone to do the work, so that you can enjoy your day.. I specialize in finding beautiful, out of the way locations that brides are delighted with for the ceremony and reception. At Events of Style and Class we believe that each wedding is special, individual and unique.  For this reason we offer specialized packages that meet the needs, desires and budgets of any bride. Contact us today to begin your wedding planning! We offer a wide variety of services which include rehearsal and engagement dinners, day of planning, complete wedding planning packages and much much more!

• Teal Coast Events
Floarl centerpiece
IMG 4822

2 Reviews for Events of Style and Class by Keylyn

Katherine · Married on 03/13/2010

The personalize step-by-step wedding planning class was a priceless tool. Rehearsal was quick and easy with the directions I received and the wedding was beautiful. I had a very large wedding party and everyone was on cue. It was by far, the best wedding I have ever been a part of and the guest concurred.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Tina · Married on 07/11/2009

I really could not have done this without you. With the wedding having to take place so quickly and my having a federal trial in the middle of it all, I would have ended up getting married at the courthouse with no celebration!! I will be happy to send a letter and picture to you and will take any reference calls you want to send my way. I will be sure to sing your praises!!! If you don't get the letter from me, please nag me. I tend to get caught up in other things and lose track of what I am supposed to be doing. I will certainly keep you in mind for anniversaries, parties and hopefully, someday, baby functions!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Events of Style and Class by Keylyn FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events of Style and Class by Keylyn 1
    Free Consultation
    Call today to receive your free one time wedding consultation! Get information that will help you to realize what a benefit a wedding planner can be!

• Stafford, 22556 See on map
    Location of (Events of Style and Class by Keylyn)