P.O. Box 1256, Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number

About Events of Sophistication

Introduction

Events of Sophistication is a full service wedding and event planning firm dedicated to planning events that reflect the personal and/or professional style of our clients. The successful execution of a wedding, party or other type of event requires expertise, professionalism, dedication and most of all, a passion for perfection. It is our passion to create that perfection and ensure the satisfaction of our clients and their guests.

Your professional planner is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and keeps abreast of new and exciting trends in the wedding and event planning industry through seminars, conferences, networking and other informative resources. This knowledge is paramount in providing our clients with the highest quality of customer service and creativity in the design of their signature events.

To better meet the needs of clients, Events of Sophistication has introduced two brand new services -- mobile wedding planning parties and toast writing. These services will help take the stress out of planning the wedding and ensure that the wedding toasts are delivered with class and style.

Weddings/Events

Events of Sophisticationspecializes in planning various types of events such as:

Ø Domestic

Ø Destination

Parties

Ø Birthday (adult and children)

Ø Holiday

Ø Seminars

Ø Luncheons

Ø Meetings

Client Services

The needs of our clients vary and so does our level of services. Therefore, we do not offer "pre-set" packages. Our initial step in is to meet with the client. Once we have obtained an accurate assessment of what is needed/desired we work closely with the client to design a "specialized" package. One client may only require advice or limited assistance such as site and vendor selection, whereas another client may require complete planning services. Regardless of the services chosen, each client can rest assure that their experience will be a pleasure. Some of the services available include:

· Initial meeting with client

· Assist with theme and color scheme selection

· Assist with selection of invitations

· Research location sites for wedding and reception

· Assist with vendor selection (dj, photographer, videographer, caterer)

· Month of wedding coordination

· Confirm all vendor arrangements 1-2 weeks prior to wedding/event

· Direct rehearsal

· Toast writing
· Mobile wedding planning parties
· Speech/toast writing

Please contact us to discuss additional options to create your specialized wedding package. .

Follow Events of Sophistication on

Bridal attendants
995436f493297e02 1222474342200 LafeseandDesi4

5 Reviews for Events of Sophistication

abigael · Married on 08/28/2010

It was a pleasure to work with Diane on my wedding day. I can’t imagine what it would be like without her. She made sure that everything ran smoothly. She helped me find the vendors who fit into my budget and offered quality services too. Starting from the florist, linens to the cake. I loved the way she worked well with my family and made sure that everyone was happy. If you really want to have your perfect day to be perfect, Diane is the person to go with.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Shindana · Married on 09/19/2008

Diane,
    You were a life savior.... you were on your "A" game. My wedding would have been a hot uncoordinated mess if I had not hired you. Thank you so much for being apart of Robet's and I special day.
    Shindana Thompson

Sent on 10/06/2008

Marialyce · Married on 07/13/2008

Events of Sophistication made my dream a reality. My husband and I had very limited funds yet our wedding looked like a Platinium wedding from custom made invitations to a custom made aisle runner. I wish we could do it all over again and change absolutely nothing. I suggest that anyone looking for the best event coordinator call Events of Sophistication right away!

Sent on 11/03/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events of Sophistication FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Lasting Impressions
    Lasting Impressions Wedding Limos

They know what they're doing here. I recommend them.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Events of Sophistication to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Calligraphy by Angela